Best Gymnastics 2012 Summer Camps Now Enrolling!
Looking for a great place for your kids to hang out and have fun this summer or to spend a morning or afternoon while you go shopping, pamper yourself, or run kid-free errands? Welcome to Best Gymnastics Summer Camps where kids ages 3 and up can have a blast in our air-conditioned 12,000 square foot gym! We have two 5-hour sessions available every day from June 4th through August 24th. We’re also open the week of July 4, except for Independence Day.
The morning session is 7:30AM – 12:30PM and the afternoon session is 12:30PM – 5:30PM. Our pricing is simple: $25 per session. You choose which session you want, whenever you want.
Unlike most gyms, at Best Gymnastics we NEVER charge a membership or registration fee for any of our camps or events.
We also have some amazing weekly specials:
$109 for Monday – Friday, 1/2 day sessions (either AM or PM)
$199 for Monday-Friday, all day, all week
Summer camp activities include:
- Jumping on any of our 6 large trampolines.
- Swinging, jumping and playing in our Foam Pit.
- Playing super fun filled group games while enhancing physical, social and cognitive skills as well as listening and following directions.
- Jumping down our 40 ft tumble track.
- Making a creative craft to take home to you.
- Enjoying a delicious snack and juice.
- PROPER and TECHNICAL gymnastics instruction on the beams, bars, trampolines, rings, parallel bars, vault and floor by our safety conscious and educated and well-trained and fun coaches.
- Having lots of fun with friends and meeting new ones too!
All of our camp sessions are lead and supervised by experienced and safety educated coaches. Our priorities include safety, physical fitness and promoting self-esteem, all while having TONS of fun! The campers will be divided into age appropriate groups with a 10:1 ratio and will rotate to different areas in the gym.
We keep the rotations relatively short to keep the students moving and having lots of fun.
A camp reservation must be made the night before in order to attend the next day. If students are attending our morning session, they will need to bring a lunch. Our camp sessions fill up quickly so be sure to reserve your spot today! Your child will have an amazing time!
Registration is simple. You can register online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 972-874-8800 to reserve your spot today.
Please visit our Camp FAQ for even more information!
601 Cross Timbers Rd. Flower Mound, TX 75028