Join wine novices and connoisseurs at the largest wine festival in the Southwest. Sample award-winning Texas wines, take the kids on carnival rides, enjoy sensational live music, attend the People’s Choice Wine Tasting Classic (the largest consumer-judged wine competition in the nation), the Tennis Classic, the Vintner’s Auction, the Texas Wine Tribute Dinner, enjoy delicious festival food and more. Don’t forget to GrapeStomp!
Thursday – Sunday, September 13-16, 2012
HIstoric Downtown Grapevine, 300 S Main St., Grapevine,TX 76051
www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/GrapeFest or 817-410-3185
Cost: $8 per person (free Thursday through Friday at 5 p.m.)
GrapeFest features include:
- Carnival rides: Wristband Special, Sept 13, 5 p.m. – close. Unlimited carnival rides with wristband purchase. $25 in advance; $30 at the festival.
- Champagne Cork Shoot-Off, Saturday, Sept 15, 12:30 p.m.
- GrapeFest Golf Classic, Sept 10
- GrapeFest Tennis Classic, Sept 14, 15 and 16
- Grapevine Opry at the Palace Theatre
- Grapevine winery tours
- KidZone presented by Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
- Rides on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Six stages of live entertainment throughout the festival
- And much, much more!
Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Admission is free to everyone all day Thursday and Friday until 5 p.m.
- Regular admission is $8 for adults, $5 for seniors (62+) & children (6-12).
- Weekend passes are available for $18 and souvenir weekend passes are $23. Admission is free for children five and under.