We offer several classes for all ages including: Little Tots class for 14mo-3 year olds and Best Kids for 3-4 year olds. For ages 5 and up we offer Tumbling, Girls Gymnastics, Boys Gymnastics and a Developmental Team.
Why is Best Gymnastics the BEST?
- We have the best coaches! Our coaches are highly trained and enjoy teaching children and share their enthusiasm of gymnastics with each student.
- We teach awesome, safe gymnastics. Good gymnastics is the foundation for all other sports. We want our students to learn great gymnastics, have fun, and to take advantage of all the benefits this great sport has to offer! Best Gymnastics promotes a culture of safety and a healthy respect for the sport of gymnastics. All activity at Best Gymnastics is always supervised.
- We maintain low student to teacher ratios of 6:1 in our beginner classes.
We track progress. You will receive a student record report so you will know what skills your child has accomplished. You can also track these skills online.
- We don’t charge an annual registration fee. You only register with us one time. If you decide to take a break and come back, you do not have to pay another registration fee. BEST students are for life.
- We do not have ‘sessions’. You pay for class each month and there is no commitment to stay enrolled. If for any reason you decide to discontinue class, simply let us know, and we will remove your child from the class. When you decide to come back, we’ll find a class that is open and you may begin whenever you like.
Our Birthday Parties are filling up quickly so call to book yours today!
We are located at 601 Cross Timbers Rd. Suite 100 in Flower Mound. Give us a call at 972-874-8800 to schedule your FREE trial class today or visit us online at www.bestgymnastics.net for more information.