As we approach Valentine’s Day, let’s not forget the men and women who serve our country. Valentines can be as simple or elaborate as you’d like. If you’d like to participate, you can make as many or as few as you choose.
- Do not attach any candy or treats.
- Try not to use craft materials that can break away from your valentine. They may be shipped anywhere in the world, and you want your cards to be as beautiful when they’re read as when they were made.
- Tell a little about yourself (age, school, likes) but do not include your last name, phone number or address.
- If you make more than one valentine, please do not put individual valentines in sealed envelopes (obviously, you’ll need one sealed envelope to mail your valentines in).
- Remember to sign your valentine with your first name only.
- Tell them why you appreciate them.
Dallas VA Medical Center Attn: Volunteer Services
4500 S. Lancaster Rd.
Dallas, TX 75216 Cards and letters may be mailed at any time of the year.