Hop on board the rails with Thomas the Tank Engine™ at the 11th Annual Day Out With Thomas on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Activities include a train ride, storytelling and video viewing, temporary tattoos of Island of Sodor friends, and an Imagination Station with arts, crafts and more. Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt, the Controller of the Railway on the Island of Sodor. The train ride is 25 minutes.
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans!
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
- Petting Zoo from A One of a Kind Pony Party
- Live stage music and magic shows
- Island of Sodor Sandbox Dig!
- Huge model train layout & more!
March 28-30 & April 4-6, 2014
9:00am – 6:00pm
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting the Grapevine ticket page here.
Ticket prices are $17-22 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
SAVE!!! Use Coupon Code “FAMEG” and Save $2 off the online purchase of all non-peak train tickets!!
For more information and directions, contact the Museum of the American Railroad at (214) 428-0101 or visit http://www.museumoftheamericanrailroad.org/.