This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. #HoneyBakedEaster #ad
I love these adorable Easter Flower Pots with an Egg Shell “Vase.”
Believe it or not – they were super-easy to make, and can be customized based on your preferences!
Start by carefully cracking open the tip of the egg with a spoon! The hole should be about the size of a quarter.
Remove egg from shell and carefully clean out the inside of the shell. Set aside to dry.
Apply any pastel or Easter ribbon to the rim of a small clay pot, using a glue gun. I purchased these clay pots, 3 for $1, at a dollar store. Fill with a grass of your preference (can be Easter grass or a more natural looking grass such as the type used in the photo.
For the purpose of this project, I chose not to color the egg, but you’re welcome to dip the clean egg shell in the color of your choice. I learned it was better to do this AFTER the contents were removed and the shell was clean. Not only does this color the inside of the shell, but if you try to dye the eggs before you remove the contents, when you try to wash it, most of the color will come off as well!
I filled this shell with some flowers off of the Purple Leaf Plum tree in our backyard, but you could use any small flower, such as those off of a Crepe Myrtle. Or there are some small artificial flowers that you may like.
Don’t think you have time to create these cute decorations?!?
Have a relaxing and stress-free Easter meal with HoneyBaked Ham!
They offer a variety of meats and sides, and everything is SO EASY!!
- HoneyBaked has offered their Bone-In Ham for over 50 years and it is AMAZING – moist, tender, and absolutely delicious! And of course it’s spiral-sliced and ready-to-serve – just take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before you’re ready to serve – it’s THAT easy!!
- HoneyBaked also offers a wonderful, fully-cooked turkey breast – 100% breast meat that’s available smoked or roasted, and sliced for your convenience.
- HoneyBaked Ham has a great line-up of side dishes:
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Potatoes AuGratin
- Sweet Potatoes Soufflé
- Green Bean Casserole
- Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Cinnamon Apples
- Mac and Cheese
- Cornbread Dressing
- and more!
- Plus their desserts are fantastic!!
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Southern Pecan Pie
- Cookies & Brownies
Our family usually orders ham and sides for Easter…. Add a bag of salad and some dinner rolls and you’re DONE!! A delicious meal with little effort.
That means you have more time to spend with family – AND you’ll have time to make these adorable decorations!!
Here’s a current menu for the Lewisville, TX store:
Visit their website to select your location:
Order from HoneyBaked: Easy & Delicious!
Do you like these Flower Pots? Then you’ll love our Easy Easter Candles!!
They’re super-easy to make and add the perfect touch to your tablescape!!