Western Days Lewisville
Western Days Lewisville: Old Town Lewisville will be filled with staged gunfights, stick horse rodeo riders, world champion competitive eaters, gourmet chefs, Old West artifacts, and the best of Texas country music at the annual Western Days festival. For more information visit lewisvillewesterndays.com.
Friday, September 23
7 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 24
10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
This unique festival, designed to showcase the history and spirit of the west, invites attendees to find the cowboy in them through themed events, attractions, food, shopping and entertainment. Three festival stages feature national and regional live music and entertainment to flavor the air as festival-goers partake in the unique arts and crafts vendors, gunfight re-enactments, Native American singers and dancers, the World Tamale Eating Championship and car shows. Family fun continues with a multitude of children’s activities in our Kid Kountry area, face painters, strolling entertainers and the annual Huffines Auto Dealerships Lewisville Cattle Drive Parade – featuring 20-30 head of Texas longhorns.
Tickets will also be available at the the following locations:
- Lewisville City Hall, 151 W. Church Street
- MCL Grand Theater, 100 N. Charles
- Lewisville Convention and Visitors Bureau Events office, 191 W. Main
- Lewisville Public Library, 1197 W. W. Main
- Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center, 191 Civic Circle
- Memorial Park Recreation Center, 1950 B S. Valley Parkway
- Senior Activity Center, 1950 A S. Valley Parkway
- Parks and Leisure Services Administrative Offices, 1197 W. Main
- Municipal Court Services, 1197 W. Main
- Lewisville Animal Services, 995 E. Valley Ridge Blvd.
- Any participating Old Town merchant, Main Street and Mill Street, Lewisville, Texas 75057
Gates will open at 5 p.m. Friday, September 23 and 10 a.m. on Saturday, September 24. Download or print out as many as needed and present them to the gate for free admission between the hours of 5-7 p.m. on Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday.
Beginning at 7 p.m. both nights, free tickets will no longer be redeemable, and a $10 charge will be assessed for admission for everyone except children 10 and under.
Festival Directory 2016
Find what you need to know fast:
Free Shuttle Services
The Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) will provide free shuttle service for the annual Lewisville Western Days Festival on Friday, September 23 and Saturday, September 24.
- Friday, September 23 shuttle service will operate from 4 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. every 20 minutes
- Saturday, September 24 shuttle service will operate from 9 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. every 20 minutes
DCTA shuttles will pick up passengers at the Old Town and Hebron Stations and drop them off near the festival grounds.
In addition, DCTA will operate regular A-train service during the festival. As a reminder, parking is free at all DCTA A-train stations.
Visit www.RideDCTA.net for more information about DCTA’s complimentary shuttle for Lewisville’s Western Days Festival.
Get the Scoop!
Visit our Community Calendar for LOTS of fun events!
Sign Up for Weekly Updates & GIVEAWAY news!