The City of Highland Village offers an array of parks, trails, sports fields and water sports. The beautiful park system includes a broad range of amenities to enjoy from swimming with the kids, playing baseball or soccer to camping or boating.
Unity Park (& Kids Kastle) is the City’s Community Park and is located at 2200 Briarhill Blvd. This 38 acre park contains softball/baseball fields, tennis courts, an in-line hockey court, soccer fields, a small pond, fishing pier and Kids Kastle playground as well as many other amenities.
- Baseball Game Fields
- Soccer Game & Practice Fields
- Tennis Courts
- In-Line Hockey Rink
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Exercise Equipment
- Detention Ponds & Fishing Pier
- Picnic Table with Grills
- Kid’s Kastle Playground
Highland Village Trails
- 48 RV and tent campsites
- Restroom facility with showers
- Playground Area
- Boat ramp and dock
- Picnic table with grills
- 48 RV and tent campsites with 30 Amp Electrical Hookup
- 9 RV and tent campsites with 50 Amp Electrical Hookup
- Grey Water Dump Station
- Restroom Facility with Showers
- Playground Area with picnic table and grill
Day Use Area:
- Boat Ramp and Dock
- Large and Medium pavilions with grills, electricity, water and picnic tables
- Covered and Uncovered Picnic Tables with Grills
- Restroom Facility
- Poindexter and Hickory Creek Trail Equestrian Trails
Park Contact Information:
Pilot Knoll Office Hours:
April 1 – September 30: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
October 1 – March 31: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.