The organizers of Mornings with Mommy Bring you Power Hour!
Power Hour is a preschool program for children ages 2-5 AND their caregivers!
When we came across the Power Hour curriculum we immediately thought of the kids. Our kids. Your kids. Those sweet faces that we have seen grow from being shy wallflowers at Mornings with Mommy into curious tots ready to independently explore and learn. This curriculum is the perfect fit as a “next step pre-school program” for our Mornings with Mommy families. Here are a few reasons why:
- Like our Mornings with Mommy curriculum, parent involvement is at the heart of the Power Hour program. Parents are their children’s first and most loved teachers. We believe this and want to infuse it into our programs.
- While Mornings with Mommy encourages children to freely explore and learn based on their developing interests, Power Hour will offer an increase in structured learning to gradually prepare children for their school years.
- The Power Hour curriculum has a strong academic core, focusing on mathematics, literacy, fine motor development, science, and social studies. These learning concepts are experienced through music, crafts, and play.
- Power Hour puts Jesus at the front and center for all leaning. Children will learn how much they are loved by their Savior, giving them a solid spiritual foundation on which to build.
- The Power Hour program accommodates the needs of young families. Younger siblings are welcome to come along and learn as they observe. Parents are encouraged in their roles during a short “Power of Parenting” class offered after Power Hour while their children enjoy supervised playtime time activities.
So here are the details:
What: Preschool classes for parents and their preschool aged children (2-5 years). Younger siblings are welcome to join us!
When: Power Hour is offered as an 8-week fall semester and an 8-week spring semester. Classes meet for an hour and a half on Wednesdays. Check online to view the full calendar.
Where: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 3601 S. Garden Ridge Blvd, Flower Mound
Cost: $75 per child per semester. Each semester includes 8 one-hour sessions. Tuition must be paid in full, in advance. Second child discounts are available.
Power Hour Fall Sessions Begin: September 12th and 13th
Power Hour Winter Sessions Begin: January 9th and 10th
Power Hour Spring Sessions Begin: March 20th and 21st
Both programs are brought to you by:
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 3601 S. Garden Ridge Blvd..Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Phone: 972-539-1234 Website: http://www.princeofpeacenow.com