Valentines for Veterans (and other military personnel)
As we approach Valentine’s Day, let’s not forget the men and women who serve our country. Valentines can be as simple or elaborate as you’d like. If you’d like to participate, you can make as many or as few as you choose.
- Do not attach any candy or treats.
- Try not to use craft materials that can break away from your valentine. They may be shipped anywhere in the world, and you want your cards to be as beautiful when they’re read as when they were made.
- Tell a little about yourself (age, school, likes) but do not include your last name, phone number or address.
- If you make more than one valentine, please do not put individual valentines in sealed envelopes (obviously, you’ll need one sealed envelope to mail your valentines in).
- Remember to sign your valentine with your first name only.
- Tell them why you appreciate them.
Operation Gratitude/California Army National Guard
17330 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Attn: Angel Cuevas/Receiving (800) 651-8031 Cards and letters may be mailed at any time of the year.
Would you like to send more? The Operation Gratitude Wish List includes lot of items that you can donate (some of which you may already have), such as:
- DVDs, CDs, and Video Games
- Beanie Babies, Webkinz, and small plush items (6 inches or smaller)
- Used Cell Phones and Video Game Systems
- Much more!
Get the Scoop!
Visit our Community Calendar for LOTS of fun events!
Sign Up for Weekly Updates & GIVEAWAY news!