Helping Yourself While Helping Others
In today’s busy society, it can be hard to think about finding time to volunteer. However, the benefits of volunteering are enormous, both to you, your family and the community. The right match can help you find friends, reach out to the community, learn new skills and even advance your career. Volunteering can even help protect your mental and physical health. Learn more about the many benefits of volunteering and tips on finding the right place for you.
Local Ways to Volunteer & Give Back:
- Holiday Mail for Heroes
- Special Abilities of North Texas
- Volunteer at Ranch Hand Rescue in Argyle
- Teen Volunteer Opportunities at Lewisville Library
- Texas Rustlers Guinea Pig Rescue
- CCA Lewisville Christian Community Action
- Books for Soldiers
- Subscriptions for Soldiers
- Denton County Non-Profits that Benefit Families & Children
- Valentines for Veterans
Of course, you can also check with your local church for opportunities in our community as well.
If you have other ideas, or know of an organization that allows kids to volunteer with their parents, please send us an email.