- 1 to 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c margarine, melted
- 1-3/4 c flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1 c chopped nuts
- blueberries (optional) 4.4 oz
- Mix well, bananas, eggs, & margarine. In large bowl, mix well flour & dry ingredients. Stir in banana mixture to just blend.
- Bake in large greased loaf pan at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out dry.
- If using blueberries, mix frozen in dry ingredients.
- You can also use whole wheat flour.