Great list of Christmas and Holiday Light Displays in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
We’re unable to personally verify each of these Christmas Light displays, especially those that are at individual homes. We ask readers to let us know if displays are no longer available or if you know of a great display that we should add. Please send us an email or leave a comment below. We appreciate your help:)
Christmas Lights DFW
~ CLICK ON EACH DISPLAY NAME FOR MORE INFO ~
- Vitruvian Park: Vitruvian Park transforms into a MAGICAL HOLIDAY WONDERLAND during Vitruvian Lights; November 27, 2020 – January 3, 2021. Free and open to the public.
- Movie House: 1600 Wagon Wheel Dr, Allen See all the Christmas movie classics in one place. This 7-minute show with over 8,000 lights includes all your favorite quotes from Clark, Buddy, Ralphie and more. Runs from Thanksgiving through mid-January, 5:30-11pm. Free.
- Luminova Holidays: At Luminova Holidays, North Texans will be surrounded by millions of twinkling lights, take to the ice on a ginormous outdoor rink and snap those selfie-worthy pics with the larger-than-life light displays from November 20, 2020 through January 3, 2021 at Globe Life Park. Individual tickets run anywhere from $14.99 – $29.99 each. Family packs (2 adults & 3 children) are $59.99 – $79.99 depending on date.
- Interlochen Lights: Free drive-through display. Runs nightly, December 18 – 25, 2020. You’ll find the entrance at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. Allow several hours for your visit. Free.
- Lukas Light Show, 845 Sandbox Dr, TX. December 1-31, 2020 from 6:30 – 9:15pm. Spreading His Light and message of hope this holiday season through our musically-sequenced Christmas light show. Free
- 161 Bridlewood Dr, Azle, TX. Over 18,000 lights set to Holiday music, nightly, 7pm-9pm. Free
- Daystar Christmas (November 26-January 3 from 6pm-12am nightly): There’s always something new to discover at Daystar Christmas, the annual holiday lights display at Daystar Television Network! With a life-sized nativity, over a million Christmas lights, the kid-friendly Christmas town, and more, this FREE display is fun for the whole family! Visit Daystar Christmas to learn more.
- Glenbrook Christmas The Glenbrook subdivision in Bedford, TX, tells the story of Leon Harris’s famous book, “The Night Before Christmas-In Texas, That Is” Nov. 29- Dec 31, 2020 from 6pm- 10pm. Free
- Montclair Drive – From one reader: “Huge Red tree with every single little branch wrapped! It’s amazing! The whole street is beautiful.” Free
- Hall Family Christmas Spectacular – 836 Lakeview Ct. map This home is going to be dark this year. Unfortunately, they’re not equipped to handle crowds safely. Hopefully, we’ll see them again in 2021. Free
- Holiday Lights in the Park – Andrew Brown Park East, 260 Parkway Blvd. Visit Andrew Brown Park East as it is transformed into a winter wonderland. Marvel at the lighted 50 ft. tree and enjoy a nighttime stroll through the park throughout the month of December. The park will be aglow with over 300,000 holiday lights from Saturday, December 5 – Thursday, December 31. Free
- The Porter’s: 3501 Brookshire Run Corinth Tx 76210 Free
- 4217 Creek Hill Ln. Corinth TX 76208 (two houses next to each other). Verified 2020
- Candy Cane Lane: November 27 thru December 26 at American Airlines Center. Candy Cane Lane is a multi-level visual Christmas attraction that will allow guests to celebrate the holidays in a touchless environment from the safety of their cars. Each level of Candy Cane Lane combines all of the wonderful outdoor experiences of Christmas including a vast array of holiday lights, classic holiday lantern characters, and a wonderland of surprises around every corner. Open rain or shine. $35-$50 per vehicle.
- Dallas Zoo Lights: Cruise through a newly constructed pathway – and through familiar parts of the Dallas Zoo – while marveling at more than one million lights in elaborate displays, silk-covered animal lanterns depicting all your Zoo favorites, an ice palace fit for a trio of penguins, and so much more along the way! select nights, from Nov. 20 through Jan. 3. $65/car for non-members
- Highland Park: Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. Free to drive through. Carriage Rides are available for a fee. Book early:)
- Farmersville Lights: An over $60,000 light display from Dec 1-31. It will be a full drive through light display down the entire Farmersville Parkway and into the Main Street. Free to attend.
- Crump House: 1409 San Bernard Court, Flower Mound, TX 75028 “contender for the best Christmas Lights in Flower Mound. All the lights are synchronized to music.” Free
- Dolf House: 2817 Sun Meadow Drive Flower Mound 75022 beginning December 1, 2020. Free
- Lakeside DFW Free
- The Buehler Group 3201 Cross Timbers, Flower Mound Free
Homes in Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, etc.
A huge “Thank You” to Chad Handley for putting together an incredible map of homes in our area that have outstanding light displays. This area includes Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle, Lantana, etc.
- Gift of Lights: The 2020 Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is a 1 1/2 mile light park with over 500 amazing light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas. We will be open every evening from 6pm – 10pm, 7 days a week from November 26, 2020 – January 3, 2021. $30 per car/truck
- Karr Family Light Show: 5901 Pacers in Fort Worth TX. Over 50000 lights synchronized to music. On every night from 6-10 as long as it’s not raining, the show is on. (submitted by Kris Karr 11/21/19) Free
- Lights on Trail Creek: 4941 Trail Creek Dr. Fort Worth, TX Thousands of lights synchronized to music. Free
- The show will run through January 1st.
- Sunday-Thursday 5:30-9:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday 5:30-10:00pm
- Tune to 99.9 FM
- Tell Family Lights: 5016 Keating St Fort Worth, TX Our light show starts on Thanksgiving night and will run all the way through to January 1st. Free
- Sunday – Thursday – 5:30-10:00
- Friday and Saturday – 5:30 – 11:00
- Christmas in the Square: Frisco Square Property Owners Association, and in partnership with the City of Frisco, NBC5 and KIND Snacks, presents the largest choreographed holiday lights and music show in North Texas. Christmas in the Square returns for its 16th year, full of established favorites and new surprises. The Holiday lights and music will run daily 6-10 PM Nov 27, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021. This show is free to the public.
- 3809 Hazelhurst Dr, Frisco, TX 75034 We are over 55,000 lights this year and swear we keep adding to it daily! Free
- Radiance Frisco: November 11, 2020 – January 3, 2021 – Gather the family and sip a cup of hot chocolate as you marvel at two million lights, animated to the tunes of your favorite holiday classics from the safety and comfort of your car! Additional locations in Weatherford and Decatur. $30-$50 per vehicle
- Crossroads Christmas Light Spectacular: December 11-13, 18-24 6:30 – 9:00pm nightly – Christmas Lights set to Christmas favorites, Holiday Concessions Available for Purchase, New Shows Begin Every Few Minutes and Much More! Free
- Prairie Lights: Thanksgiving Night – New Year’s Eve – Upon arriving at the entrance of Prairie Lights Powered by Breeze Energy, you will be dazzled with 4 million lights set along 2 miles of path. Admission starts at $30 per car. Fast passes, photo packages, etc. available as well.
- Light Show Spectacular – November 23, 2020 – January 10, 2021Everyone’s favorite Christmas spot is back and better than ever! Enjoy all the decorations up and down Main Street and daily performances with our animated snowmen, “The Chilly Dawgs” or hangout with the Whos in Whoville at the Town Square Gazebo. Photo ops abound throughout downtown with characters, vintage sleighs, life-sized Christmas cards and more! At night the magic really comes to life with our 40-foot community animated tree, massive City Hall light show and there is always a 100% chance of snow flurries. Free
- Gaylord Texan – Lone Star Christmas – November 13, 2020 – January 3, 2021 Walk through Gaylord Texan and experience the magic of Christmas. Lone Star Christmas will feature more than 1.5 million lights on display, a 52-foot rotating tree and lavish decorations. Enjoy over 15 fully immersive scenes complete with replicas of film props, audio clips, and more with Gaylord Texan’s brand-new “I Love Christmas Movies” event! Free admission, but parking fees apply.
- Santa House on Spruce Lane in Grapevine – See a house with literally hundreds of Santas filling the yard. The Murillos are using Santa House as a way to raise awareness and donations to help Grace Grapevine’s Christmas Cottage program, which provides new, unwrapped gifts to families in the community facing financial hardship due to limited income or recent emergency.
- DFW Light Show Araujo Family, 4341 woodglen Dr., Grapevine Tx 76051 https://youtu.be/1VHKJ2XrN9g
4521 Wisdom Way, Haltom City, TX 76117
Let it Glow Holiday Light Show: (November 17, 2020 – January 2, 2021) – Enjoy our magical display that lights up Central Park. Our light show includes our 60 foot Christmas Tree and over 245,300 efficient LED lights synchronized to festive holiday music. Free
Highland Village Homes
Highland Village’s 2019 Holiday Lighting Contest Winners:
- 110 Glasgow Court (Spirit of the Holidays Award)
- 304 Bluff Circle (Best Street)
- 812 Lake Haven Court (Best Theme)
- 193 Desiree Lane (Most Outstanding)
- 105 Donna Circle (Most Creative)
- 2039 Eagle Nest Place (Music)
Miracle on West Fork Street: 387 West fork Irving Texas 75039 Light show with Christmas music daily from 6pm-10pm! Plus a snow machine, and Hot Cocoa on Friday and Saturdays from 7-8pm. Free
Hernandez Light Display: 6200 Kentucky St. Joshua Tx 76058 Free
Lantana Lights: 2020 Planning is almost done. Adding lots of new props and songs. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for details. The plan is to open the show Thanksgiving Night. Free
Lantana Homes:• 1430 Burnett Drive in Lantana 76226
- Austin Family Light Show: 1288 Winnipeg Drive, Lewisville, TX. The show runs 12/1 through the first week of January and begins at 5:30 – 11:00 weekdays and 5:30 – Midnight on weekends. The full music and light show runs approximately 30 minutes. (verified 2019) Free
- 2153 Teal Court (Reader verified 2020) Front yard, back yard and side yard facing Garden Ridge are decorated. Front yard is dedicated to Christmas specials and movies with characters and windows displays of A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Elf and more. More items are added each year. Free
- 1438 Creekview Drive (Reader verified 2020) Free
- Corner of Summit Peak and Summit Run (Reader verified 2020)
- Corner of N. Garden Ridge Blvd and Glenhill Ln. (Reader verified 2020)
- 1800 block of Cindy Lane (verified 2019) Free
- The following homes have had displays in the past, but have not been verified recently
- 822 Summit Peak
- Old Town Lewisville map
- 209 Ridge Haven map
- 1555 Glenhill Lane map
- Timberbrook Neighborhood (Just southeast of Bellaire and Edmonds)
- Magic of Lights: November 20, 2020 – January 2, 2021 from 6-10 p.m. nightly A unique and dazzling drive-through holiday lights experience to celebrate the season. Pile into the car and experience Magic of Lights from the safety and comfort of your vehicle as you wind through the sparkling path. At every turn, the magical route is overflowing with spectacular light displays that bring your favorite holiday themes and characters to life! Standard Vehicle $20-$40
North Richland Hills
- Browne Family Holiday Show: Located at 2701 Dublin Park Dr in Parker TX. This show has become more than a Christmas light show for the family, it’s become a mission to keep childhood memories alive and support a great organization: Toys for Tots. Please remember the children this year by donating a new unwrapped gift in one of the drop boxes and show your support for the Toys for Tots foundation.
- Deerfield: Deerfield’s holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7pm-10pm on weekdays and 7pm-11pm on weekends. however, most homes turn their lights on at dark. Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Enter from Legacy on Colonnade or Archgate, noting one-way and restricted-turn signs along Old Pond Dr. and Hallmark Dr. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights! Deerfield Holiday Route map Free
- Journey of Lights: December 11-19, 2020 from 6:00 – 9:00p.m. nightly. Attendees will enjoy multiple immersive outdoor Christmas environments throughout the 21-acre campus, filled with photo opportunities, including a Christmas Village, featuring a magnificent oak tree filled with lights; a 3D snowfall lane; a larger-than-life advent calendar utilizing actual windows; costumed characters; and visits by Santa and Mrs. Claus (Dec. 16 and 19); Light in the Darkness, a highly curated, immersive 30-minute light show experience and actors sharing the Christmas story as guests walk through and savor the awe of the season. The event culminates with a moving experience at Nativity at the Pond. Get $5 tickets here.
- Prosper Tunnel of Lights: Begins November 23 and runs through December 30. 7 days a week 6pm-10:00pm. Free
- Lights at the Leaves: December 1-31, 2020. FREE Christmas light drive thru event in Richardson, TX. Enjoy the lights as you drive a loop on this business property. Flagpole Christmas tree is lit up and lights go to music (tune to FM 88.9). Donation box to support a local nonprofit at the end of the loop. Lights will be on the whole month of December from dark until 9 pm. Come by on 12/1, Giving Tuesday for complimentary cookies and cocoa! Free
- Northplace in Lights: Dec 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th & 20th from 6pm-8pm at Northplace Church, 2800 Pleasant Valley Rd Sachse, TX 75048. A Christmas light Drive-Thru experience that will be sure to delight your entire family. Listen to your favorite Christmas music while you enjoy the lights and Live Nativity. You’ll also have a chance to win a vacation giveaway! Scan the QR code when you arrive to be entered into our Christmas giveaway. Free.
- 5207 Rosewood Lane, Sachse TX 75048
- Santa’s Village: November 22, 2020 – December 24, 2020 (select dates & times) – Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus. Kids of all ages can visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village in Rustin Park. While you’re there, enjoy all the lights of the season at Southlake Town Square. Free
- The Colony Christmas Spectacular December 5, 2020 – January 4, 2021 5:30pm until 10:30 p.m. at Central Fire Station (4900 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, TX 75056) Cost: FREE. The Colony Christmas Spectacular light show at is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening from sunset to 10 p.m. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. For more information, please contact The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106. Free
- Kody’s Stunning Light Show November 28, 2020 – January 1, 2021 Monday – Thursday from 5:30 – 9:00pm, Friday – Sunday from 5:30 – 10:00 pm. 5618 Foster The Colony, TX 75056 The Colony, TX 75056 Over 3000 LEDs, all synchronized to music!!! Tune to 98.9 F.M to hear the music. Free
- Lights at the Cove: Sundown to 10pm nightly. Join us this holiday season for Lights at the Cove, a drive-through Christmas Lights experience benefiting the Boys & Girls Club. Enter through the tunnel of lights and drive through the park, see all your favorite Christmas characters, and enjoy fun for the whole family. Free
Some residential displays WITH MUSIC:
Our friends at Collin County Guide have put together a much more detailed list of LIGHT DISPLAYS IN COLLIN COUNTY here.
- Please turn off your headlights while driving by or in line to view the lights.
- Please don’t park in, turn around in, or block neighbors’ driveways.
- Please turn down the volume on your car stereo.
- Many displays do not operate during or just after rain or ice.
- Many displays are energized at all times. Do not walk into the yards or touch the displays.
Do you know of a home or neighborhood that has a spectacular Holiday Light Display? Send us an email with all of the details.