Great list of Christmas and Holiday Lights in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
We’re unable to personally verify each of these Christmas Light displays, especially those that are at individual homes. We ask readers to let us know if displays are no longer available or if you know of a great display that we should add. Please send us an email or leave a comment below. We appreciate your help:)
Christmas Lights DFW
~ CLICK ON EACH DISPLAY NAME FOR MORE INFO ~
- Vitruvian Park: Vitruvian Park transforms into a MAGICAL HOLIDAY WONDERLAND during Vitruvian Lights; November 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022. Free and open to the public.
- Movie House: 1600 Wagon Wheel Dr, Allen See all the Christmas movie classics in one place. This 7-minute show with over 8,000 lights includes all your favorite quotes from Clark, Buddy, Ralphie and more. Runs from Thanksgiving through mid-January, 5:30-11pm. Free.
- Interlochen Lights: Free drive-through display. Runs nightly, mid-to-late December. You’ll find the entrance at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. Allow several hours for your visit. Free.
- Lukas Light Show, 845 Sandbox Dr, TX. November 27 – December 31, 2021 from 6:30 – 9:15pm. Spreading His Light and message of hope this holiday season through our musically-sequenced Christmas light show. Free
- 161 Bridlewood Dr, Azle, TX. Over 18,000 lights set to Holiday music, nightly, 7pm-9pm. Free
- Daystar Christmas (November 25 – January 2 from 6pm-12am nightly): There’s always something new to discover at Daystar Christmas, the annual holiday lights display at Daystar Television Network! With a life-sized nativity, over a million Christmas lights, the kid-friendly Christmas town, and more, this FREE display is fun for the whole family! Visit Daystar Christmas to learn more.
- Glenbrook Christmas The Glenbrook subdivision in Bedford, TX, tells the story of Leon Harris’s famous book, “The Night Before Christmas-In Texas, That Is.” The Christmas display is open for the 2021 season from Sunday, Nov. 28 through Friday, Dec 31, 6pm- 10pm. Free
- Montclair Drive – From one reader: “Huge Red tree with every single little branch wrapped! It’s amazing! The whole street is beautiful.” Free
- Hall Family Christmas Spectacular – 836 Lakeview Ct. map This home is going to be dark this year. Unfortunately, they’re not equipped to handle crowds safely. Hopefully, we’ll see them again in 2021. Free
- The Porter’s: 3501 Brookshire Run Corinth Tx 76210 Free
- 4217 Creek Hill Ln. Corinth TX 76208 (two houses next to each other). Verified 2020
- Dallas Zoo Lights: Cruise through a newly constructed pathway – and through familiar parts of the Dallas Zoo – while marveling at more than one million lights in elaborate displays, silk-covered animal lanterns depicting all your Zoo favorites, an ice palace fit for a trio of penguins, and so much more along the way! Select nights, Nov. 19 – Jan. 2 from 6:00 – 9:30 p.m. $65/car for non-members
- Highland Park: Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. Free to drive through. Carriage Rides are available for a fee. Book early:)
- Farmersville Lights: An over $60,000 light display from December 1 – January 1. It will be a full drive through light display down the entire Farmersville Parkway and into the Main Street. Free to attend.
- Crump House: 1409 San Bernard Court, Flower Mound, TX 75028 “contender for the best Christmas Lights in Flower Mound. All the lights are synchronized to music.” Free
- Dolf House: 2817 Sun Meadow Drive Flower Mound 75022 beginning December 1, 2020. Free
- 940 Edgefield Trail
- Lakeside DFW Free
Homes in Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, etc.
A huge “Thank You” to Chad Handley for putting together an incredible map of homes in our area that have outstanding light displays. This area includes Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle, Lantana, etc.
- Gift of Lights: The 2021 Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is a 1 1/2 mile light park with over 500 amazing light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas. We will be open every evening from 6pm – 10pm, 7 days a week from November 25, 2021 – January 3, 2022. Weekdays: $30 per car/truck; Weekends: $35
- Karr Family Light Show: 5901 Pacers in Fort Worth TX. Over 50000 lights synchronized to music. On every night from 6-10 as long as it’s not raining, the show is on. Free
- Lights on Trail Creek: 4941 Trail Creek Dr. Fort Worth, TX Thousands of lights synchronized to music. Free
- The show will run through January 1st.
- Sunday-Thursday 5:30-9:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday 5:30-10:00pm
- Tune to 99.9 FM
- Tell Family Lights: 5016 Keating St Fort Worth, TX Our light show starts on Thanksgiving night and will run all the way through to January 1st. Free
- Sunday – Thursday – 5:30-10:00
- Friday and Saturday – 5:30 – 11:00
- Christmas in the Square: Frisco Square Property Owners Association, and in partnership with the City of Frisco, NBC5 and KIND Snacks, presents the largest choreographed holiday lights and music show in North Texas. Christmas in the Square returns for its 16th year, full of established favorites and new surprises. The Holiday lights and music will run daily 6-10 PM Nov 19, 2021 – Jan 3, 2022. This show is free to the public.
- Burkman Holiday Home – 3809 Hazelhurst Dr, Frisco, TX 75034 We are over 55,000 lights this year and swear we keep adding to it daily! Free. 2021 opening day is December 3. Follow their Facebook page for details on special events with Santa, The Grinch, and Anna & Olaf.
- Radiance Frisco: November 28, 2021 – January 1, 2022 – One ticket is all you need to experience BOTH parks! In addition to the Radiance! Light Show, at the ALL-NEW Frozen in Frisco, you’ll experience an outdoor Winter Carnival full of thrills, fun and magical memory-making moments unlike anything in North Texas. $15-$40 per person
- Prairie Lights: Thanksgiving Night – New Year’s Eve – Prairie Lights is the premier holiday light park in Texas located at Lynn Creek Park on Joe Pool Lake in Grand Prairie, Texas. Prairie Lights 2021 will feature the return of Holiday Village, the magical walk-thru forest, carnival rides, photos with Santa, and more. Admission starts at $40 per car. Fast passes, photo packages, etc. available as well.
- Grapevine Christmas Spectacular – November 23, 2021 – January 10, 2022Everyone’s favorite Christmas spot is back and better than ever! Enjoy all the decorations up and down Main Street and daily performances with our animated snowmen, “The Chilly Dawgs” or hangout with the Whos in Whoville at the Town Square Gazebo. Photo ops abound throughout downtown with characters, vintage sleighs, life-sized Christmas cards and more! At night the magic really comes to life with our 40-foot community animated tree, massive City Hall light show and there is always a 100% chance of snow flurries. Free
- Gaylord Texan – Lone Star Christmas – November 12, 2021 – January 2, 2022 Walk through Gaylord Texan and experience the magic of Christmas. Lone Star Christmas will feature more than 1.5 million lights on display, a 52-foot rotating tree and lavish decorations. Enjoy over 15 fully immersive scenes complete with replicas of film props, audio clips, and more with Gaylord Texan’s brand-new “Mission: Save Christmas featuring Elf™.” event! Free admission, but parking fees apply.
4521 Wisdom Way, Haltom City, TX 76117
Highland Village Homes
Highland Village’s Previous Holiday Lighting Contest Winners:
- 110 Glasgow Court (Spirit of the Holidays Award)
- 304 Bluff Circle (Best Street)
- 812 Lake Haven Court (Best Theme)
- 193 Desiree Lane (Most Outstanding)
- 105 Donna Circle (Most Creative)
- 2039 Eagle Nest Place (Music)
Lantana Lights: Adding lots of new props and songs. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for details. The plan is to open the show Thanksgiving Night. Free
- Austin Family Light Show: 1288 Winnipeg Drive, Lewisville, TX. The show runs 12/1 through the first week of January and begins at 5:30 – 11:00 weekdays and 5:30 – Midnight on weekends. The full music and light show runs approximately 30 minutes. (verified 2019) Free
- 2153 Teal Court (Reader verified 2020) Front yard, back yard and side yard facing Garden Ridge are decorated. Front yard is dedicated to Christmas specials and movies with characters and windows displays of A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Elf and more. More items are added each year. Free
- 1321 Jasmine Dr, Lewisville (Owner verified 2021)
- 1334 Clear Creed Dr
- 1438 Creekview Drive (Reader verified 2020) Free
- Corner of Summit Peak and Summit Run (Reader verified 2020)
- Corner of N. Garden Ridge Blvd and Glenhill Ln. (Reader verified 2020)
- 1800 block of Cindy Lane (verified 2019) Free
- Magic of Lights: November 20, 2021 – January 2, 2022 from 6-10 p.m. nightly A unique and dazzling drive-through holiday lights experience to celebrate the season. Pile into the car and experience Magic of Lights from the safety and comfort of your vehicle as you wind through the sparkling path. At every turn, the magical route is overflowing with spectacular light displays that bring your favorite holiday themes and characters to life! Standard Vehicle $30-$35
North Richland Hills
- Browne Family Holiday Show: Located at 2701 Dublin Park Dr in Parker TX. This show has become more than a Christmas light show for the family, it’s become a mission to keep childhood memories alive and support a great organization: Toys for Tots. Please remember the children this year by donating a new unwrapped gift in one of the drop boxes and show your support for the Toys for Tots foundation.
- Deerfield: Deerfield’s holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7pm-10pm on weekdays and 7pm-11pm on weekends. however, most homes turn their lights on at dark. Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Enter from Legacy on Colonnade or Archgate, noting one-way and restricted-turn signs along Old Pond Dr. and Hallmark Dr. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights! Deerfield Holiday Route map Free
- Prosper Tunnel of Lights: Begins November 25 and runs through January 2. 7 days a week 6pm-10:00pm. Free
- Santa’s Village: November 21, 2021 – December 24, 2021 (select dates & times) – Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus. Kids of all ages can visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village in Rustin Park. While you’re there, enjoy all the lights of the season at Southlake Town Square. Free
- The Colony Christmas Spectacular December 4, 2021 – January 2, 2022 5:30pm until 10:30 p.m. at Central Fire Station (4900 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, TX 75056) Cost: FREE. The Colony Christmas Spectacular light show at is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening from sunset to 10 p.m. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. For more information, please contact The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106. Free
- Kody’s Stunning Light Show Monday – Thursday from 5:30 – 9:00pm, Friday – Sunday from 5:30 – 10:00 pm. 5618 Foster The Colony, TX 75056 The Colony, TX 75056 Over 3000 LEDs, all synchronized to music!!! Tune to 98.9 F.M to hear the music. Free
Some residential displays WITH MUSIC:
Our friends at Collin County Guide have put together a much more detailed list of LIGHT DISPLAYS IN COLLIN COUNTY here.
- Please turn off your headlights while driving by or in line to view the lights.
- Please don’t park in, turn around in, or block neighbors’ driveways.
- Please turn down the volume on your car stereo.
- Many displays do not operate during or just after rain or ice.
- Many displays are energized at all times. Do not walk into the yards or touch the displays.
Do you know of a home or neighborhood that has a spectacular Holiday Light Display? Send us an email with all of the details.