Christmas Light Displays DFW
Christmas Light Displays DFW: Great list of Christmas and Holiday Light Displays in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
We’re unable to personally verify each of these Christmas Light displays, especially those that are at individual homes. We ask readers to let us know if displays are no longer available or if you know of a great display that we should add. Please send us an email or leave a comment below. We appreciate your help:)
Christmas Lights DFW
~ CLICK ON EACH DISPLAY NAME FOR MORE INFO ~
- Vitruvian Park: 3875 Ponte Avenue, Addison, TX, 75001 – Vitruvian Park transforms into a MAGICAL HOLIDAY WONDERLAND during Vitruvian Lights; November 24, 2017 – January 1, 2018. Free and open to the public.
- Enchant Christmas: Event includes the world’s largest light maze, an ice-skating pond, a Christmas marketplace, and more. Tickets start at $21.95. Kids 4 and under get in free.
- Interlochen Lights: Free drive-through display. Runs nightly, December 15, 2017 to December 25, 2017. You’ll find the entrance at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. Allow several hours for your visit.
- Daystar Television Network holiday lights display and the newly added Christmas Town: Nov. 24 – Jan. 3 at 3901 Highway 121 Bedford, TX 76021.
- Hall Family Christmas Spectacular – 836 Lakeview Ct. map Open nightly (weather permitting), beginning the first week in December, 2017.
- Highland Park: Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. Free to drive through. Carriage Rides are available for a fee. Book early:)
- Farmers Branch Tour of Lights – November 24 – December 30, 2017 (Excludes 12/2 & 12/25) – 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM NightlyFarmers Branch, Valley View Lane
The Tour of Lights is a drive-thru animated display that will amaze you with over 500,000 twinkling lights. You’ll travel through a variety of different scenes, each with their own theme, from fantasy to patriotic. There’s festive holiday music and the grand finale is the animated show in the Farmers Branch Historical Park with Santa Claus himself. FREE; Donations accepted.
- Flower Mound Christmas Trees You may have already enjoyed visiting the ranch for Halloween festivities at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. Christmas activities for the kids including a hay pyramid, characters (with photo opps) and bounce houses. Complimentary hot cider and hot chocolate during weekends.
- 951 Forest Vista Drive: This display has been a neighborhood favorite for years. Located directly across the street from Forest Vista Elementary, this free display is best enjoyed when you park and spend some time walking around the yard:)
In addition to Santa and the light/decoration display, there is special display of almost 300 ceramic houses featuring Elsa’s Castle, Elvis’ Graceland, California Raisins, Minions, and many more!
Open nightly, from 6-9pm (weather permitting) beginning December 1st. NOTE: 2017 is their farewell season!
- 2117 Gisbourne Drive: “Flower Mound Christmas” has over 18,000 lights that are synchronized and animated to music!! Tune your radio to 107.3 FM to enjoy the full effect! UPDATE 12/6/17: Happy Holidays – This past year has brought a lot of change for our family. We moved to another part of Flower Mound just a few months ago, and the adjustment has kept us quite busy. You may not know this, but the first time we put up the lights, it took months and months of planning and almost 2 weeks to execute and build the display. With the timing of our move, we have decided we are going to take this year to regroup and come up with something new for next year. We anticipate doing a much smaller display this year, but that won’t be up till the week before Christmas (target: 12/18.)
After 10 years it feels a bit empty to not be in full swing this time of year. We love being a part of your traditions. We have already started planning for 2018 and have some amazing new ideas. – The Ward Family
- 9912 Bodega Bay Road, Fort Worth, TX 76177 map
The display runs between 6:00pm and midnight until December 31st with 10 songs sequenced
- Christmas in the Square: November 24, 2017 – December 31, 2017
Frisco Square Property Owners Association, and in partnership with the City of Frisco, NBC5 and KIND Snacks, presents the largest choreographed holiday lights and music show in North Texas. Christmas in the Square returns for its 13th year, full of established favorites and new surprises.
Christmas in the Square draws over 750,000 visitors annually. Families, friends and holiday guests from all over come and enjoy the spectacular show. The Holiday lights and music will run daily 6-10 PM November 24 – December 31, 2017. This show is free to the public.
- Prairie Lights: November 29 – December 31, 2017 – Upon arriving at the entrance of Prairie Lights Powered by Breeze Energy, you will be dazzled with 4 million lights set along 2 miles of path. Hundreds of ALL-NEW displays in shapes of all kinds line and arch over the roads. Half way through the drive get out of your car for a stop at Holiday Village where you will find food, gifts, Santa, the all-new indoor laser show, and the Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Through Forest. Once back in your vehicle, the second half of the drive ends with the very animated light tunnel – the perfect finale to a night you will never forget! Cost: $30+ per vehicle* (standard family vehicles. CLICK HERE for additional pricing for buses and limos, as well as the costs for out-of-car activities).
Light Show Spectacular – Nov. 21, 2017 – Jan. 86, 2018
Come see the 2017 Holiday Light Show Spectacular at the corner of Main Street and Dallas. This exciting synchronized light and sound display has become a Christmas time favorite! Runs nightly beginning at 6 PM.
- Christmas on Main Street: Weekends, November 24 – December 23, 2017. Historic Downtown Grapevine Step back in time this season at Christmas on Main! With the beautiful backdrop of the Victorian-style buildings dressed up with ribbons, bows and wreaths and set aglow with twinkling lights that children of all ages can enjoy.
- Gaylord Texan – Lone Star Christmas – November 10, 2017 – January 1, 2018 Walk through Gaylord Texan and experience the magic of Christmas. Lone Star Christmas will feature more than 1.5 million lights on display, a 52-foot rotating tree and lavish decorations. ICE! is part of the Gaylord Texan’s Lone Star Christmas celebration, which features holiday activities for the entire family. For additional information, visit GaylordTexan.com. Parking at Gaylord Texan for a fee. Additional costs associated with activities like ICE! Snow, and Gingerbread House Decorating.
- Gift of Lights: The 2017 Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is a 1 1/2 mile light park with over 500 amazing light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas. We will be open every evening from 6pm – 10pm, 7 days a week from November 23 – December 30, 2017. At the completion of the Drive-Thru Park, bring your family and friends to Santa’s Village for photos & fun! Cost: $25 per car
- 1308 Colony Court, Lewisville – 2015 Reader Report: “Spectacular light display in Lewisville, TX. It’s a show stopper! So many lights and designs plus 2 large trees completely covered with 10,000 lights! This is must see. The owner does this every year and keeps adding lights!!” No info available for 2017.
- 1428 Creekview Drive, Lewisville – 2016 Reader Report: “…has lights to music on a radio station and 3 windows with holiday displays that are phenomenal… when you go see Santa’s wonderland off Forest Vista be sure to stop by this house!!! The neighbors have cool lights too! No info available for 2017.
- Timberbrook Neighborhood (Just southeast of Bellaire and Edmonds): 777 & 749 Mockingbird Dr. have displays to music. Other large displays on Sweet Gum and Holly Oak.
- 1860 Cindy Lane – 2017 Reader Report: “Large Display.”
- 1320 Summertime Tr. – 2017 Reader Report: Large dancing light display with a difference Christmas playlist every year.
- The following homes have had displays in the past, but have not been verified for 2017
- Deerfield: Holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7-11pm. Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Enter from Legacy on Colonnade or Archgate, noting one-way and restricted-turn signs along Old Pond Dr. and Hallmark Dr. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights! They are usually on between the hours of 7pm-11pm during the entire month of December. Deerfield Holiday Route map
- Santa’s Village: November 18 – December 24, 2017 – Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus. Kids of all ages can visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village in Rustin Park. While you’re there, enjoy all the lights of the season at Southlake Town Square.
- The Colony Christmas Spectacular December 2, 2017– January 1, 2018. Sunset to 10 p.m. at Central Fire Station (4900 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, TX 75056) Cost: FREE The Colony Christmas Spectacular light show at is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening in December starting on Dec. 2 from sunset to 10 p.m. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. For more information, please contact The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106.
Our friends at Collin County Guide have put together a much more detailed list of LIGHT DISPLAYS IN COLLIN COUNTY here.
- Please turn off your headlights while driving by or in line to view the lights.
- Please don’t park in, turn around in, or block neighbors’ driveways.
- Please turn down the volume on your car stereo.
- Many displays do not operate during or just after rain or ice.
- Many displays are energized at all times. Do not walk into the yards or touch the displays.
Do you know of a home or neighborhood that has a spectacular Holiday Light Display? Send us an email with all of the details.