Christmas Light Displays DFW
Christmas Light Displays DFW: Great list of Christmas and Holiday Light Displays in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
We’re unable to personally verify each of these Christmas Light displays, especially those that are at individual homes. We ask readers to let us know if displays are no longer available or if you know of a great display that we should add. Please send us an email or leave a comment below. We appreciate your help:)
Christmas Lights DFW
~ CLICK ON EACH DISPLAY NAME FOR MORE INFO ~
- Vitruvian Park: 3875 Ponte Avenue, Addison, TX, 75001 – Vitruvian Park transforms into a MAGICAL HOLIDAY WONDERLAND during Vitruvian Lights; November 29, 2019 – January 1, 2020. Free and open to the public.
- 161 Bridlewood Dr, Azle, TX. She has over 18,000 lights set to Holiday music, nightly, 7pm-9pm.
- Daystar Christmas (November 28, 2019 – January 5, 2020): There’s always something new to discover at Daystar Christmas, the annual holiday lights display at Daystar Television Network! With a life-sized nativity, over a million Christmas lights, the kid-friendly Christmas town, and more, this FREE display is fun for the whole family! Visit Daystar Christmas to learn more and find dates for photos with Santa, a Christmas Story reading, and café hours.
- Interlochen Lights: Free drive-through display. Runs nightly, December 13, 2019 to December 25, 2019 . You’ll find the entrance at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. Allow several hours for your visit.
- Hall Family Christmas Spectacular – 836 Lakeview Ct. map Open nightly (weather permitting), beginning the first week in December.
- Highland Park: Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. Free to drive through. Carriage Rides are available for a fee. Book early:)
- Crump House: 1409 San Bernard Court, Flower Mound, TX 75028 “contender for the best Christmas Lights in Flower Mound. All the lights are synchronized to music.”
- Dolf House: 2817 Sun Meadow Drive Flower Mound 75022
- Gift of Lights: The 2018 Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is a 1 1/2 mile light park with over 500 amazing light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas. We will be open every evening from 6pm – 10pm, 7 days a week from Nov 29, 2019 to January 5, 2020. At the completion of the Drive-Thru Park, bring your family and friends to Santa’s Village for photos & fun! Cost: $30 per car
- The Modern Lights Nov 29, 2019 – Feb 02, 2020 The Modern will be illuminated with a spectacular array of festive lights this holiday season. Not only will passersby be treated to a stunning display, visitors and families will be invited to enjoy nightly viewing opportunities with extended museum hours for a “must-see” holiday experience. The museum galleries will be open for FREE until 7 pm on Tuesdays and 8 pm on Fridays.
- Karr Family Light Show: 5901 Pacers in Fort Worth TX. Over 50000 lights synchronized to music. On every night from 6-10 as long as it’s not raining, the show is on. (submitted by Kris Karr 11/21/19)
- Lights on Trail Creek: 4941 Trail Creek Dr. Fort Worth, 76244
- Thousands of lights synchronized to music.
- The show will run now through January 1st.
- Sunday-Thursday 5:30-9:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday 5:30-10:00pm
- Tune to 95.5
- Tell Family Lights: 5016 Keating st Fort Worth TexasOur light show starts on Thanksgiving night and will run all the way through to January 1st.
- Sunday – Thursday – 5:30-10:00
- Friday and Saturday – 5:30 – 11:00
- Christmas in the Square: Frisco Square Property Owners Association, and in partnership with the City of Frisco, NBC5 and KIND Snacks, presents the largest choreographed holiday lights and music show in North Texas. Christmas in the Square returns for its 15th year, full of established favorites and new surprises. The Holiday lights and music will run daily 6-10 PM November 29 – December 31, 2019. This show is free to the public.
We are over 55000 lights this year and swear we keep adding to it daily!
- Prairie Lights: Thanksgiving Night – New Year’s Eve – Upon arriving at the entrance of Prairie Lights Powered by Breeze Energy, you will be dazzled with 4 million lights set along 2 miles of path. Hundreds of ALL-NEW displays in shapes of all kinds line and arch over the roads. Half way through the drive get out of your car for a stop at Holiday Village where you will find food, gifts, Santa, the all-new indoor laser show, and the Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Through Forest. Once back in your vehicle, the second half of the drive ends with the very animated light tunnel – the perfect finale to a night you will never forget! Admission starts at $45 per car. Fast passes, photo packages, etc. available as well.
Light Show Spectacular – November 25, 2019 – January 4, 2020 Come see the 2019 Holiday Light Show Spectacular at the corner of Main Street and Dallas. This exciting synchronized light and sound display has become a Christmas time favorite! Runs 6:00 pm — 11:00 pm Nightly.
- Christmas on Main Street: Weekends, November 24 – December 17, 2019. Historic Downtown Grapevine Step back in time this season at Christmas on Main! With the beautiful backdrop of the Victorian-style buildings dressed up with ribbons, bows and wreaths and set aglow with twinkling lights that children of all ages can enjoy.
- Gaylord Texan – Lone Star Christmas – November 15, 2019 – January 5, 2020 Walk through Gaylord Texan and experience the magic of Christmas. Lone Star Christmas will feature more than 1.5 million lights on display, a 52-foot rotating tree and lavish decorations. ICE! is part of the Gaylord Texan’s Lone Star Christmas celebration, which features holiday activities for the entire family. For additional information, visit GaylordTexan.com. Parking at Gaylord Texan for a fee. Additional costs associated with activities like ICE! Snow, and Gingerbread House Decorating.
Let it Glow Holiday Light Show: November 23, 2019 – January 1, 2020
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm nightly – Enjoy our magical display that lights up Central Park. Our light show includes our 60 foot Christmas Tree and over 245,300 efficient LED lights synchronized to festive holiday music.
Lantana Lights: Follow Lantana Lights on Facebook for updated information about homes in the Lantana community to see.
- Austin Family Light Show: 1288 Winnipeg Drive, Lewisville, TX. The show runs 12/1 through the first week of January and begins at 5:30 – 11:00 weekdays and 5:30 – Midnight on weekends. The full music and light show runs approximately 30 minutes. (verified 2019)
1800 block of Cindy Lane (verified 2019)
- 1428 Creekview Drive (verified 2019)
- The following homes have had displays in the past, but have not been verified recently
- 822 Summit Peak
- 1320 Summertime Tr.
- Old Town Lewisville map
- 1308 Colony Court, Lewisville
- Deerfield: Deerfield’s holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7pm-10pm on weekdays and 7pm-11pm on weekends. however, most homes turn their lights on at dark. Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Enter from Legacy on Colonnade or Archgate, noting one-way and restricted-turn signs along Old Pond Dr. and Hallmark Dr. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights! Deerfield Holiday Route map
- Santa’s Village: November 18 – December 24, 2018 (select dates & times) – Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus. Kids of all ages can visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village in Rustin Park. While you’re there, enjoy all the lights of the season at Southlake Town Square.
- The Colony Christmas Spectacular December 7, 2019 through January 5, 2020 5:30pm until 10:30 p.m. at Central Fire Station (4900 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, TX 75056) Cost: FREE. The Colony Christmas Spectacular light show at is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening from sunset to 10 p.m. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. For more information, please contact The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106.
- Lights at the Cove: December 1 – 30, 2019 from 5:00 – 9:30pm nightly. Join us this holiday season for Lights at the Cove, a drive-through Christmas Lights experience benefiting the Boys & Girls Club. Enter through the tunnel of lights and drive through the park, see all your favorite Christmas characters, and enjoy fun for the whole family.
Our friends at Collin County Guide have put together a much more detailed list of LIGHT DISPLAYS IN COLLIN COUNTY here.
- Please turn off your headlights while driving by or in line to view the lights.
- Please don’t park in, turn around in, or block neighbors’ driveways.
- Please turn down the volume on your car stereo.
- Many displays do not operate during or just after rain or ice.
- Many displays are energized at all times. Do not walk into the yards or touch the displays.
Do you know of a home or neighborhood that has a spectacular Holiday Light Display? Send us an email with all of the details.