Christmas Light Displays DFW
Christmas Light Displays DFW: Great list of Christmas and Holiday Light Displays in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex!
We’re unable to personally verify each of these Christmas Light displays, especially those that are at individual homes. We ask readers to let us know if displays are no longer available or if you know of a great display that we should add. Please send us an email or leave a comment below. We appreciate your help:)
Christmas Lights DFW
~ CLICK ON EACH DISPLAY NAME FOR MORE INFO ~
- Vitruvian Park: 3875 Ponte Avenue, Addison, TX, 75001 – Vitruvian Park transforms into a MAGICAL HOLIDAY WONDERLAND during Vitruvian Lights; November 23, 2018 – January 1, 2019. Free and open to the public.
- Daystar Christmas: There’s always something new to discover at Daystar Christmas, the annual holiday lights display at Daystar Television Network! With a life-sized nativity, over a million Christmas lights, the kid-friendly Christmas town, and more, this FREE display is fun for the whole family! Visit Daystar Christmas to learn more and find dates for photos with Santa, a Christmas Story reading, and café hours.
- Enchant Christmas: Event includes the world’s largest light maze, an ice-skating pond, a Christmas marketplace, and more. November 23 – December 30, 2018. Tickets start at $20 for children and $25 for adults. Kids 4 and under get in free.
- Interlochen Lights: Free drive-through display. Runs nightly, December 14, 2018 to December 25, 2018 . You’ll find the entrance at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. Allow several hours for your visit.
- Hall Family Christmas Spectacular – 836 Lakeview Ct. map Open nightly (weather permitting), beginning the first week in December.
- Highland Park: Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. Free to drive through. Carriage Rides are available for a fee. Book early:)
- Gift of Lights: The 2018 Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is a 1 1/2 mile light park with over 500 amazing light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas. We will be open every evening from 6pm – 10pm, 7 days a week from Nov 29, 2018 to December 30, 2018. At the completion of the Drive-Thru Park, bring your family and friends to Santa’s Village for photos & fun! Cost: $25 per car
- The Modern Lights Nov 23, 2018 – Feb 03, 2019 The Modern will be illuminated with a spectacular array of festive lights this holiday season. Not only will passersby be treated to a stunning display, visitors and families will be invited to enjoy nightly viewing opportunities with extended museum hours for a “must-see” holiday experience. Museum open extended hours until 8 pm on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays in December. Lights will be illuminated, nightly, from 5 pm to midnight.
- Christmas in the Square: November 23 – December 31, 2018 Frisco Square Property Owners Association, and in partnership with the City of Frisco, NBC5 and KIND Snacks, presents the largest choreographed holiday lights and music show in North Texas. Christmas in the Square returns for its 14th year, full of established favorites and new surprises. The Holiday lights and music will run daily 6-10 PM. This show is free to the public.
We have had some new FB friends ask how we got started in this decorating game! This really started when our oldest was…
We are over 55000 lights this year and swear we keep adding to it daily!
- Prairie Lights: November 22 – December 30, 2018 – Upon arriving at the entrance of Prairie Lights Powered by Breeze Energy, you will be dazzled with 4 million lights set along 2 miles of path. Hundreds of ALL-NEW displays in shapes of all kinds line and arch over the roads. Half way through the drive get out of your car for a stop at Holiday Village where you will find food, gifts, Santa, the all-new indoor laser show, and the Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Through Forest. Once back in your vehicle, the second half of the drive ends with the very animated light tunnel – the perfect finale to a night you will never forget! Admission starts at $35 on weeknights and non-holiday/prime days, $45 on weekends, holidays, and prime days* (standard family vehicles. CLICK HERE for additional pricing for buses and limos, as well as the costs for out-of-car activities).
Light Show Spectacular – Nov 20, 2018 – Jan 6, 2019 Come see the 2018 Holiday Light Show Spectacular at the corner of Main Street and Dallas. This exciting synchronized light and sound display has become a Christmas time favorite! Runs 6:00 pm — 11:00 pm Nightly.
- Christmas on Main Street: Weekends, November 23, 2018 – December 23, 2018. Historic Downtown Grapevine Step back in time this season at Christmas on Main! With the beautiful backdrop of the Victorian-style buildings dressed up with ribbons, bows and wreaths and set aglow with twinkling lights that children of all ages can enjoy.
- Gaylord Texan – Lone Star Christmas – November 9, 2018 – January 1, 2019 Walk through Gaylord Texan and experience the magic of Christmas. Lone Star Christmas will feature more than 1.5 million lights on display, a 52-foot rotating tree and lavish decorations. ICE! is part of the Gaylord Texan’s Lone Star Christmas celebration, which features holiday activities for the entire family. For additional information, visit GaylordTexan.com. Parking at Gaylord Texan for a fee. Additional costs associated with activities like ICE! Snow, and Gingerbread House Decorating.
Let it Glow Holiday Light Show: 11/18/18 – 1/1/19 | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Enjoy our magical display that lights up Central Park nightly on the hour from 6 pm to 9 pm. Our light show includes our 60 foot Christmas Tree and over 245,300 efficient LED lights synchronized to festive holiday music.
- 1860 Cindy Lane – 2017 Reader Report: “Large Display.”
- 1320 Summertime Tr. – 2017 Reader Report: Large dancing light display with a difference Christmas playlist every year.
- The following homes have had displays in the past, but have not been verified recently
- Deerfield: Holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7-11pm. Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Enter from Legacy on Colonnade or Archgate, noting one-way and restricted-turn signs along Old Pond Dr. and Hallmark Dr. Watch all signs, drive carefully and enjoy the holiday lights! They are usually on between the hours of 7pm-11pm during the entire month of December. Deerfield Holiday Route map
- Santa’s Village: November 18 – December 24, 2018 (select dates & times) – Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus. Kids of all ages can visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village in Rustin Park. While you’re there, enjoy all the lights of the season at Southlake Town Square.
- The Colony Christmas Spectacular December 1, 2018 through January 1, 2019. 5:30pm until 10:30 p.m. at Central Fire Station (4900 Blair Oaks Drive, The Colony, TX 75056) Cost: FREE. The Colony Christmas Spectacular light show at is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening in December from sunset to 10 p.m. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. For more information, please contact The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106.
Lights at the Cove: December 5-30, 2018
Our friends at Collin County Guide have put together a much more detailed list of LIGHT DISPLAYS IN COLLIN COUNTY here.
- Please turn off your headlights while driving by or in line to view the lights.
- Please don’t park in, turn around in, or block neighbors’ driveways.
- Please turn down the volume on your car stereo.
- Many displays do not operate during or just after rain or ice.
- Many displays are energized at all times. Do not walk into the yards or touch the displays.
Do you know of a home or neighborhood that has a spectacular Holiday Light Display? Send us an email with all of the details.