Cleaning is always near and dear to our hearts at Buckets & Bows Maid Service. But especially now, we take our role in helping you keep your homes clean and safe very seriously.
Here are our cleaning tips in this health emergency.
Take your shoes off before coming inside. Wash your hands with soap and water when you enter.
- Clean your home regularly. Weekly or bi-weekly cleaning is recommended. Dust. Vacuum. Use a clean microﬁber cloth with water which will remove 99% of germs on surfaces, or use a soap or detergent-based, all-purpose cleaner.
- First clean, then sanitize high-touch surfaces DAILY. Use a disinfecting spray on a cloth or a disinfecting wipe. High touch surfaces include: popular drawer or cabinet pulls, door knobs, light switches and plates, toilet ﬂushers, faucets, appliance handles and buttons, backs of popular chairs, TV remotes.
- Include your germiest devices: your phone and your laptop. Wipe off dust and dirt with a microﬁber cloth and then clean with a disinfecting wipe. Never spray your phone or computer.
- Always use clean cleaning supplies. For example, use the clean side of a microﬁber or cotton cloth or disinfecting wipe every time. Otherwise you risk cross- contamination.
- If you wear gloves to clean, be sure to wash them with soap and water when you are finished and then allow them to dry.
Buckets & Bows Maid Service is currently open for business and we invite you to call us or visit our website bucketsandbows.com if we can be of assistance.
Now offering COMPLIMENTARY HIGH TOUCH POINT SANITIZING WITH EVERY CLEANING!
Buckets & Bows Maid Service is proud to use eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaning products from Speed Cleaning for more than 25 years in our customers’ homes.
Speed Cleaning, located near Old Town Lewisville, offers free curbside pick-up and discounted local shipping. View all of the Speed Cleaning cleaners and cleaning tools at thecleanteam.com or call our friendly customer service people at 1-800-717-2532. Hablamos Español