Baby & Me – 11:00 a.m.
Family Storytime – 7:00 p.m.
All By Myself-10:30 a.m.
Fridays – Third Friday of the month ONLY
Spanish Storytime – 10:30 a.m.
Fun & Games – 3:30 p.m.
Enhance Your Program Experience!
- Arrive early. Late arrivals are distracting to the group. Allow bathroom time, puzzle play and book browsing before the program.
- Set a good example for your child. Participate in stories, songs, fingerplays and activities.
- Avoid bringing food, toys, or games into the room.
- Be a “Good Listener”. Even whispers can be distracting.
- Silence cell phones and electronic devices.
- If your child loses interest or becomes restless, please leave the room and join us at a better time.
- Enjoy stories all week. Take library books home. Repeat songs, fingerplays and activities from storytime at home.
- REMEMBER! After the program is over and you exit the storytime room or program room to visit the main part of the library where we select and checkout materials to take home, please use your “library voice.” So many people leaving at one time can create quite a roar!!