This mini horn of plenty guarantees that hungry young guests will have something to nibble on. Set one at each place as a meal-starter, or make a bunch to serve as a kid-friendly hors d’oeuvre platter before the big Thanksgiving feast. Be sure to check out more ideas for a fun-filled Kids’ Thanksgiving.
- Small veggies (we suggest peas, baby carrots, baby corn ears, grape tomatoes, and cornichons (or any small pickle))
- Dip or dressing
- To create each cornucopia, cut a tortilla in half.
- Roll it into a cone with the rounded edge at the open end.
- Secure the cone with a toothpick, then fill it with small veggies.
- Serve with your favorite dip or dressing.
For more fun Thanksgiving recipes like this, visit: