Thomas the Tank Engine is rolling into town with the Party Train Tour. Hop on board for a real train ride with Thomas and grab your party pass to pick up favors at stops along the way. Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, stop in the party corner for lawn game fun, have a blast in the bubble zone & check out the pop up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag!
Sep 24 – 26, Oct 1 – 3 2021
Grapevine Vintage Railroad
705 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051
- FRI 9:30AM-4:30PM
- SAT 9:30AM-5:30PM
- SUN 9:30AM-4:30PM
- Train times printed on tickets are departure times. We are working trains around an active commuter rail line. Due to this, trains will leave on time and cannot delay departure for late arrivals.
- Event is rain or shine
- Tickets are valid for the date/time printed on the ticket only.
- Please be in line to board your train at least 20 min prior to your train time
- Arrive at least one hour early, trains depart on time
- No pets or animals (service animals are welcome).
- Children under the age of 2 do not require a ticket, but must sit on the lap of a parent/guardian.
- All children age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event grounds are handicap accessible. There is limited handicap access on the train; please notify the railroad in advance of any accessibility needs
- All sales are final, no refunds
COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS OR REGULATIONS: Enhanced safety protocols in place. All Day Out With Thomas Events will be required to follow local government guidelines. Please be sure to bring your mask. Advance reservations required.
Day Out with Thomas is a partnership between the Museum of the American Railroad & the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. The event is held in Downtown Grapevine, Texas!