Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Easy Chicken Pot Pie is one of our family’s favorite recipes. Not only is it delicious, but it’s SUPER EASY to make!
It’s also a great recipe to make with your kids. They love dumping all the ingredients into a great big bowl and mixing it up. They also love the taste of the pie when it’s complete. And don’t let them know, but there are a few veggies in there, too!
- 1 Package refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts; deep dish)
- 2 Large cans all-white chicken, drained
- 1 Can mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 Cans cream of potato soup
- Dash of pepper
- Splash of milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl combine all filling ingredients (everything except crusts).
- Add filing to one pie crust, and cover with second pie crust.
- Crimp edges and cut off excess. Cut slits in top of crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.