This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. #HoneyBakedEaster #ad
I love these adorable Easter Decorations!!
Believe it or not – they were super-easy to make, and can be customized based on your preferences!
Get detailed instructions:
Don’t think you have time to create these cute decorations?!?
Have a relaxing and stress-free Easter meal with HoneyBaked Ham!
They offer a variety of meats and sides, and everything is SO EASY!!
- HoneyBaked has offered their Bone-In Ham for over 50 years and it is AMAZING – moist, tender, and absolutely delicious! And of course it’s spiral-sliced and ready-to-serve – just take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before you’re ready to serve – it’s THAT easy!!
- HoneyBaked also offers a wonderful, fully-cooked turkey breast – 100% breast meat that’s available smoked or roasted, and sliced for your convenience.
- HoneyBaked Ham has a great line-up of side dishes:
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Potatoes AuGratin
- Sweet Potatoes Soufflé
- Green Bean Casserole
- Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Cinnamon Apples
- Mac and Cheese
- Cornbread Dressing
- and more!
- Plus their desserts are fantastic!!
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Southern Pecan Pie
- Cookies & Brownies
Our family usually orders ham and sides for Easter…. Add a bag of salad and some dinner rolls and you’re DONE!! A delicious meal with little effort.
That means you have more time to spend with family – AND you’ll have time to make these adorable decorations!!
Here’s a current menu for the Lewisville, TX store:
Visit their website to select your location:
Order from HoneyBaked: Easy & Delicious!