- Refrigerated french bread in a tube (Pillsbury)
- Filling of choice:
- Pizza (sauce, cheese, pepperoni)
- Ham and cheese
- Meatballs and sauce
- Sandwich meats like salami, pepperoni, ham, etc.
- Remove the bread from the tube and lay on a baking sheet or clean countertop.
- Unroll the dough (may require an adult or some practice)
- Cover 2/3 of the dough with topping(s) in thin layer.
- Begin with the filled edge and roll the dough and fillings up towards the unfilled edge.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet or stone.
- Pinch edges to seal and cut slits in the top for steam.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until crust is brown. Let set 2-3 minutes before cutting.
Terri – email@example.comFor more family-friendly recipes, visit: https://familyeguide.com/category/family-restaurants-food-dfw/family-friendly-recipes/