- 2 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c milk
- 1 pkg chocolate frosting
- 8oz cool whip
- 1 box Graham crackers
- Stir pudding mix and milk together
- Let sit 5 minutes
- Fold in cool whip
- In 9×13 pan, layer Graham crackers
- Then put half pudding mixture
- Layer twice more
- Then spread frosting all over
- Let set overnight or at least 3 hours
Thanks to Tina McVay for this recipe!
For more family-friendly recipes, visit https://familyeguide.com/category/family-restaurants-food-dfw/family-friendly-recipes/.