St. Ann Family First 5k and Fun Run
Join us for the 1st annual St. Ann Family First 5K and Fun Run on Saturday, May 18th, 2019 at Andrew Brown Park East. There you will run/walk through a wonderful family friendly environment to support family first principles and a healthy lifestyle. Get the whole family out to enjoy some fresh air, fun, and exercise. This event features a chip-timed 5K run, and 1 mile fun run.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Andrew Brown Park East
260 Parkway Blvd
Coppell, TX US 75019
- 5k 6 years old + $30 8:05AM – 10:00AM
- Fun Run 6 years old + $25 7:30AM – 10:00AM
- 5K 5 years old and under $0 8:05AM – 10:00AM
- Fun Run 5 years old and under $0 7:30AM – 10:00AM
- 6:30 am Race Day Registration Begins
- 8:00 am Fun Run
- 8:30 am 5K
- 9:15 am 5K awards
All proceeds benefit two important ministries:
- White Rose Women’s Center: A non-profit organization assisting women experiencing unplanned pregnancy. They offer confidential consultations to go over pregnancy options and offer to help guide them towards life and to take care of them and their babies for both the duration of the pregnancy and after the baby is born.
- St. Ann Mothers of Young Children: MYC provides support and fellowship to St. Ann mothers of children all ages so that they may know, love, and serve God better while raising their disciples of Christ. If you’re looking for a race that not only warms up your legs, but also gets your whole family up and in action together you won’t want to miss the 1st Annual Family First 5K!!!