2020 Drive-In Version!
Each family will receive a parking spot and a corresponding watching spot next to your vehicle. Bring your own chairs, blankets, food, drinks, etc.
- If you venture outside of your car and/or watching spot, masks are required.
- NO glass allowed in the park.
- All pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- Social distancing is highly recommended.
- No large gatherings in the park will be allowed.
- Each spot is for your immediate family.
Since the park closes at 8 p.m, only the movie area will be open to the public with a reserved ticket. All other areas, including the beach and playground, will remain closed. Restrooms will be located at the soccer pavilion. Once the 49 spots are filled, the event will be closed. One ticket per vehicle. No walk-in traffic allowed. As availability is limited, please ensure that you can attend before booking your ticket.
Vehicles – If you have a large, tall vehicle, you may be moved toward the back of the lot to ensure the best visibility for all patrons. You may set up anytime, beginning at 7:30 p.m. You MUST show proof of ticket to the parking attendant upon arrival in the park. Movies will begin after sunset once it gets dark. This means the time will vary, please check the sunset time and plan accordingly.
- Aug 15th = School of Rock – Reserve ticket here.
- Aug 22nd = Remembering the Titans – Reserve ticket here.
- Aug 29th = Moana – This is a movie for boat spectators only.
- Sep 5th = Back to the Future – Reserve ticket here.
- Sep 12th = Despicable Me – Reserve ticket here.
- Sep 19th = Space Jam – Reserve ticket here.
- Sep 26th = Frozen 2 – Reserve ticket here.
** Aug 23rd will NOT be a drive in. It will be a boat-in movie (BOAT ONLY)
Little Elm Park/Beach
701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX 75068