North Texas State Fair
August 16-24, 2019
North Texas State Fair Ground
2217 North Carroll Blvd, Denton, TX 76201
The North Texas Fair & Rodeo is an annual nine-day fair and rodeo offering activities for all ages including: live concerts, horse and livestock shows, contests, cook-offs, food, fun, games and more.
2019 Gate Hours:
6:00pm – 1:00am
|August 17th||Saturday||1:00pm – 1:00am|
|August 18th||Sunday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|August 19th||Monday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 20th||Tuesday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 21st||Wednesday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 22nd||Thursday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 23rd||Friday||6:00pm – 1:00am|
|August 24th||Saturday||1:00pm – 1:00am|
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – $15.00 Adults
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $20.00 Adults
- Saturday and Sunday BEFORE 6:00pm – $15.00 Adults (Tickets available to purchase at the Gate Entrance only).
- 4-Day Ticket – $60.00
- Season Pass – $120.00
- Senior / Military – $14 Adults (Tickets available to purchase at the Gate only with proper ID & documentation).
- Teachers – $5.00 Off at Gate Entrance with valid School District Identification Card.
- Children ages 7-12 years old – $5.00 (Any day of the Fair)
- Children ages 6 and under – FREE (Any day of the Fair)
** All prices subject to change
Gate Admission includes the Fair, Rodeo Events & Concerts!
Parking is available every day of the event for $10.00
Every Saturday, from 1:00pm-1:00am, there will be a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE at:
First Baptist Church (1100 Malone St., Denton, TX) &
Denton High School (1007 Fulton St., Denton, TX)
The shuttle will be running continuously on both Saturdays and pick up at either location point and drop off at our gates.
For more information, visit ntfair.com