Pumpkin Hollow Little Elm
Our Pumpkin Hollow features an old fashion carnival, lit up pumpkin trail, family-friendly hayride, and even a haunted trail for the thrill seekers!
Thursday, Oct. 17 from 6-9 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 18 from 6-10 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 19 from 6-10 p.m.
Little Elm Park, 701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX 75068
October 17th 6pm-9pm
October 18th & 19th 6pm-10pm
Johnny Broyles Nature Trail, Little Elm Park.
Come out and enjoy an old fashioned carnival. Local companies and organizations will set up games and give out prizes and candy.
This event is free to attend.
Haunted Hollow & Hay Ride
October 17 6-9 p.m.
October 18 and 19 6-10 p.m.
Johnny Broyles Nature Trail, Little Elm Park
- Haunted Trail – Dare to enter Little Elm’s abandoned cemetery. You never know what ghouls and ghosts lurk from centuries past.
- Hayride – Take a ride on a non-scary, fall-themed trailer through the trails.
- Entrance for Haunted Hollow is $10. Hay Ride is FREE. Cash Only! ATM onsite.
Help us decorate! NEEDED: 1,000 CARVED PUMPKINS!
- We are preparing for our fourth year of Little Elm Pumpkin Hollow and we need your help to build this year’s trail by donating your carved jack-o-lanterns!
- You provide the pumpkin, and we’ll provide the candles!!!
- Whether you plan to bring one pumpkin or 10 or more, call Alicia Gray 214-618-1401, in advance and let us know how many pumpkins you are bringing so we can build towards our goal! We’ll be broadcasting updates on our Pumpkin Count as we get closer to the event!