Santas Village Southlake
Nothing marks the holidays like pictures with Santa Claus!
Kids of all ages can have a contactless visit with the jolly fella in the big red suit at Santa’s Village at the Outdoor Pavillion in Rustin Park starting Sunday, November 22nd through Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24th.
November 22, 2020 – December 24, 2020 (select dates & times)
***NEW 2020 GUIDELINES AND SAFETY MEASURES***
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors and Santa’s Village staff and to remain on Santa’s Nice List, please read this year’s safety measures and guidelines prior to your visit.
- To decrease the number of people waiting in line, there will be a paging system. Check in at Elf Station next to Santa’s Village to put your name on the reservation list.
- You will receive a text 10 minutes prior to your family’s turn. Feel free to do some Christmas shopping in Town Square while you wait!
- Santa needs to stay healthy to make sure he can visit all of the children this year. As such, Santa will not be able to hold infants or children. If you have questions about specific shots or poses, please ask one of Santa’s Helpers upon check in.
- All of Santa’s Helpers will be wearing masks and maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Santa’s sleigh and suit will be sanitized between each photo shoot and photo shoot times will be spaced appropriately.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available inside Santa’s Village.
- All guests MUST adhere to our rules and guidelines. No exceptions.
We’re so excited to keep the holidays Merry and Bright! While this experience may be a little different this year, it will be joyful and memorable!
Southlake Town Square, 1256 Main St, Southlake, TX 76092
This special tradition is brought to you by our friends at RPAI and Southlake Town Square. For more information (including specific hours and dates), please visit the Southlake Town Square website at SouthlakeTownSquare.com