Come and meet other families experiencing a similar life path and enjoy a safe space to share your story.
Doors open at 6:45 and speakers begin at 7. They will typically speak for 20 to 30 minutes, then the rest of the time will allow for parent discussion.
Second Thursday of each month from 7-8 pm
Grapevine Public Library
1201 Municipal Way
Grapevine, TX 76051
- August 11 – Educational diagnostician and local autism provider will speak about getting children prepared for the upcoming new school year
- September 8 – A representative from the Grapevine Fire Department will discuss the city’s program that allows parents to sign up online to provide information about their family members with disabilities so that if first responders are called to the residence, the information will automatically pop up and notify them of any special information they may need.
- October 13 – Early childhood development and behavior specialist
- November 10 – Trauma specialist
- December 8 – Preparing for the holidays