Summer Fun at Gaylord Texan
Hook’s Scavenger Hunt
- Ahoy matey! Captain Hook has lost his prized treasure map that shows him the way to his loot. Hook suspects the Lost Boys are playing a trick on him, and they have taken his map. Let’s have some fun and follow the clues left by the Lost Boys to lead you to the map before Captain Hook finds it!
- Times: Daily
- Location: Throughout the resort atriums. Pick up your map at the Concierge Desk.
- Price: $10 plus tax, per person
Wendy’s Journey to Neverland: An Interactive Adventure
- Join Wendy on an interactive journey visiting the fantastical world of Neverland, where you will explore all the different lands and meet your favorite characters from Peter Pan! Participate in guided activities and take home your very own pieces of Neverland. This interactive event features an exclusive photo opportunity.
- Fridays: 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 4:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sundays: 12pm
- Location: Mission Plaza Marketplace Patio
- Price: $25 per child (recommended age 4-8), plus tax and service fee
Escape to Neverland & Pirate’s Revenge Escape Rooms
- Our Escape Rooms are back by popular demand with TWO unique experiences! Race the clock as you and your team attempt to solve riddles and puzzles to escape the one of a kind blacklight experience in Escape to Neverland, or embark Captain Hook’s ship in the Pirate’s Revenge in search of Peter Pan’s shadow. Double the fun by purchasing a combo pass, which gives you the experience of both escapes.
- Monday-Friday: 5pm-8pm
- Saturdays: 10am-8pm
- Sundays: 10am-3pm
- Extended hours on select holiday weeks: 5/26, 7/4-7/5, 9/1-9/2 10am-8pm | 5/27 10am-3pm
- Location: Lower Level Texas Station
- $25 plus tax and service fee per person (suggested ages 10 and up) | One Escape Room
- $45 plus tax and service fee per person (suggested ages 10 and up) | Both Escape Rooms
- Every party must have an adult of 18 years or older with them.
- Max group size of 8 per room. For any groups over 8, email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. If your group doesn’t book all available spots in an escape room, remaining spots will be available for other groups to book. If you want to book an entire room exclusively, you will need to purchase the maximum capacity for that specific game room.
Pan’s Painting and Treasures
- Calling all artists! Kids and parents alike will let their inner artist come to life by painting a Peter Pan-themed canvas or decorating a treasure chest to store their prized possessions.
- Friday: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday: 10am-9pm
- Sunday: 10am-4pm
- Extended hours on select holiday weeks: 5/26, 7/4-7/5, 9/1 10am-9pm | 5/27, 9/2 10am-4pm
- Location: Retail Corridor, next to Mission Plaza Marketplace
- Price: $20* for (1) Canvas or (1) Treasure Chest | $35* for any two items | *Plus tax and service fee
Junior Chefs Camp
- This fun and interactive day camp teaches junior chefs to cook, plate and serve a treat for two parents/family members to enjoy at the end of each session.”
- Times: 11am-2pm
- June 22 | Cutie Pies: Kids won’t want to wait to eat the delicious apple, banana cream or blueberry pie they make and bake!
- July 20 | Pizza-palooza: Learn to mix and toss dough, lay out the fresh ingredients and serve up a delicious pizza.
- August 17 | Cupcake & Cannoli Cook-Off: The ultimate sweet-tooth experience! Each child will learn to bake a cupcake and a cannoli from scratch.
- Location: Texan Station Patio
- Price: $95* per child (suggested age 6-12)
- Additional guests can be added for $30 per person.
1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051
For tickets & information: 1-817-778-1000