Farmers Branch Pool and Aquatics Center
Farmers Branch Pool
The Frog Pond
The Frog Pond is a brand new state of the art outdoor water park. The Frog pond season follows the CFB-ISD school calendar. It is open to the public Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- 9 inches deep, perfect for tadpoles!
- Over 60 water features
- 4 Water Slides – must be 36″ to ride
- Dump bucket
- 500 feet long
- Inner tubes provided
- Ramp access for easy access for everyone
- Depth from 3 feet 8 inches to 4 feet 5 inches
- 5 inch deep tanning ledge
- Limited lounge chairs provided
- 30 foot slide tower
- 2 body slides, one enclosed, one open
- Trough run outs for thrill seekers of any swimming ability
- Must be at least 40 inches tall to ride
- 2 large pavilions for rent
- Multiple picnic tables for rent and for public use
- Rentable lockers for valuables
- Concession stand with delicious summer treats
The Margaret Young Natatorium
Looking for more fun events and activities?