2021: The Frog Pond will open for the 2021 Summer Season on May 29th.
The Frog Pond Water Park is an affordable, seasonal aquatics facility for swimmers of all ages and abilities. There are seasonal memberships and daily admissions. The water park features aquatic fitness classes, swim lessons for all ages and abilities, and American Red Cross certification courses. Join us for weekly story time and toddler fitness at our Tadpole Time. The water park also features open swim times for the general public, party room rentals, and after hours facility rentals. Make a splash while you’re here! For more information about our facilities rules, please click here.
14032 Heartside Pl
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Weather Hotline 972-919-8721
- Frog Pond Daily Passes/Season Passes
- Margaret Young Natatorium Daily Passes and Memberships
- Plan Your Visit
The Frog Pond
- 9 inches deep, perfect for tadpoles!
- Over 60 water features
- 4 Water Slides – must be 36″ to ride
- Dump bucket
- 500 feet long
- Inner tubes provided
- Ramp access for easy access for everyone
- Depth from 3 feet 8 inches to 4 feet 5 inches
- 5 inch deep tanning ledge
- Limited lounge chairs provided
- 30 foot slide tower
- 2 body slides, one enclosed, one open
- Trough run outs for thrill seekers of any swimming ability
- Must be at least 40 inches tall to ride
- 2 large pavilions for rent
- Multiple picnic tables for rent and for public use
- Rentable lockers for valuables
- Concession stand with delicious summer treats
The Margaret Young Natatorium
Looking for more fun events and activities?