Each month, this program presents a different theme that highlights the heritage skills that you could use to enrich your life today. Registration is required and space is limited.
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
$3 per person (3 years and older)
Nash Farm, 626 Ball Street, Grapevine, TX 76051
Registrations is required and space is limited.
2021 FIRST FRIDAY DATES
- 01/08 Winter on the Farm: Learn all about wintertime on the farmstead.
- 02/05 Valentines: Craft historic paper valentines.
- 03/05 Spring on the Farm: Help the farmhands with cultivating, plantng and gardening.
- 04/02 Easter Egg Roll: Join in Victorian Easter fun on the east lawn.
- 05/07 Fun and Games: Play and learn old-fashioned games.
- 06/04 Commerce on the Grape Vine Prairie: Explore how people made a living on the frontier.
- 07/02 Patriotic Picnic: Bring your picnic to celebrate Independence Day festivities.
- 08/06 “Meme’s Pickles”: Make “Meme’s Pickles with the last of the summer harvest.
- 09/03 Play Party: Entertain with social events, music, drama and parlor games.
- 10/01 Cowboy Camp: Cowhands stop at the farm to cook up some grub.
- 11/05 Skills & Trades: Engage in 19th century skills and trades of early Grapevine.
- 12/03 Christmas Decorating: Decorate the farmhouse while enjoying cookies and cider.
For more information about the First Friday at the Farm series, visit www.NashFarm.org.