Weekly Program Go Virtual
(VIRTUAL) Winter 2021 Session
Session runs Jan. 4-Apr. 29
All weekly children’s classes in the fall session will be held via Zoom. Please email Ms. Heather in order to receive instructions on how to join. Days and times will remain the same.
2020 Weekly Programs:
Weekly Children’s Classes:
Weekly classes meet year-round, except during the month of August and the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Winter 2021: All weekly children’s classes in the fall session will be held via Zoom. Please email Ms. Heather in order to receive instructions on how to join. Days and times will remain the same.
- Buzzing Bumblebees will be on hiatus for Winter 2021
- Geared toward children who are not yet walking.
- Mondays – 9:30 a.m. and Tuesdays – 11 a.m.
- For “new walkers” (those who are just starting to walk and still require some assistance) up to the age of two.
- Wednesdays – 9:30 a.m. and Thursdays – 11 a.m.
- Two- and three-year-olds.
- Wednesdays – 11 a.m. and Thursdays – 9:30 a.m.
- Children ages three to five
- Mondays – 11 a.m. and Tuesdays – 9:30 a.m.
Monthly Children’s Programs
Monthly Children’s events TBA.
Winter Programs for Grades 6-12
All programs will start at 4:30 p.m. on Discord unless otherwise noted.
Email Ms. Courtney for the invite link.
Keep it reel in the Library with a different movie theme each month. Films are voted on by the Teen Advisory Group. Movies may be rated up to PG-13.
Jan. 6 Movie Mocking
Feb. 3 Musicals
Mar. 3 Blast From the Past
Apr. 7 Classic Sci-Fi
Visit the www.fmlibrary.net for details and updates.Flower Mound Library 3030 Broadmoor Ln.
Flower Mound, TX 75022Phone: 972.874.6200