Weekly Program Go Virtual
Preschool classes will be held via Zoom in June and July, 2020. For more information and to request the link to participate, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Virtual Weekly Storytime Classes will meet June 1 – July 30 only, then will take a break in August.
2020 Weekly Programs:
Weekly Children’s Classes:
- Geared toward children who are not yet walking.
- Mondays – 9:30 a.m. and Tuesdays – 11 a.m.
- For “new walkers” (those who are just starting to walk and still require some assistance) up to the age of two.
- Wednesdays – 9:30 a.m. and Thursdays – 11 a.m.
- Two- and three-year-olds.
- Wednesdays – 11 a.m. and Thursdays – 9:30 a.m.
- Children ages three to five
- Mondays – 11 a.m. and Tuesdays – 9:30 a.m.
Monthly Children’s Programs
Monthly events meet as noted.
- Babies ages 6-18 months.
- Second Friday of each month (except August) from 1:15-2:15 p.m.
- September – May
- Every second Tuesday – 4 p.m.
- Grades 3-5 (45 minutes)
- Second Sunday of the month from 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- All ages welcome.
- Stories, music, rhyme, crafts, and snacks for families with young children (60 minutes).
- Third Wednesday of each month (except August) from 7-8 p.m.
September – July
Every first Wednesday – 4 p.m.
Grades 6-12 (60 minutes)
High school teens
3rd Wednesday of every month (except Aug & Dec) 4:30-5:30 pm
Open to grades 6-12.
Second Thursday of the month, September-May 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Teen Writing Group
Grades 6-12 and meets
Second Wednesday of the month (except August) from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Visit the www.fmlibrary.net for details and updates.Flower Mound Library 3030 Broadmoor Ln.
Flower Mound, TX 75022Phone: 972.874.6200