Flower Mound Library Programs
2019 Weekly Programs:
Fall Session Sept. 3 – Dec. 19
Weekly Children’s Classes:
- Geared toward children who are not yet walking.
- Mondays – 9:30 a.m. and Tuesdays – 11 a.m.
- For “new walkers” (those who are just starting to walk and still require some assistance) up to the age of two.
- Wednesdays – 9:30 a.m. and Thursdays – 11 a.m.
- Two- and three-year-olds.
- Wednesdays – 11 a.m. and Thursdays – 9:30 a.m.
- Children ages three to five
- Mondays – 11 a.m. and Tuesdays – 9:30 a.m.
Monthly Children’s Programs
Monthly events meet as noted.
- Babies ages 6-18 months.
- Second Friday of each month (except August) from 11:15-12:15 p.m.
- September – May
- Every second Tuesday – 4 p.m.
- Grades 3-5 (45 minutes)
- Second Sunday of the month from 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- All ages welcome.
- Stories, music, rhyme, crafts, and snacks for families with young children (60 minutes).
- Third Wednesday of each month (except August) from 7-8 p.m.
September – July
Every first Wednesday – 4 p.m.
Grades 6-12 (60 minutes)
High school teens
3rd Wednesday of every month (except Aug & Dec) 4:30-5:30 pm
Open to grades 6-12.
Second Thursday of the month, September-May 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Teen Writing Group
Grades 6-12 and meets
Second Wednesday of the month (except August) from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Visit the www.fmlibrary.net for details and updates.Flower Mound Library 3030 Broadmoor Ln.
Flower Mound, TX 75022Phone: 972.874.6200