Flower Mound Library Programs
2018 Weekly Programs:
Spring Session Jan 8 – April 27
BREAK April 30 – June 1
BREAK July 30 – August 31
Fall Session Sept. 4 – Dec. 21
BREAK Dec. 24 – Jan. 4
Weekly Children’s Classes:
Weekly classes meet year-round, except during the month of August and the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Geared toward children who are not yet walking.
- Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- For “new walkers” (those who are just starting to walk and still require some assistance) up to the age of two.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Two- and three-year-olds.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 a.m.
- Children ages three to five
- Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
Monthly Children’s Programs
Monthly events meet as noted.
- Babies ages 0-18 months.
- Second Friday of each month (except August) from 11:15-12:15 p.m.
- Second Sunday of the month from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- All ages welcome.
- Stories, music, rhyme, crafts, and snacks for families with young children (60 minutes).
- Third Wednesday of each month (except August) from 7-8 p.m.
Firecracker Book Club
Grades 3-5 only.
Second Tuesday of each month, September-May at 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Grades 6-12. Registration not required.
First Wednesday of each month, September-May from 4:30-6 p.m.
High school teens
3rd Wednesday of every month (except Aug & Dec) 4:30-5:30 pm
Open to grades 6-12.
Second Thursday of the month, September-May 4:00-5:30 p.m.
Teen Writing Group
Grades 6-12 and meets
Second Wednesday of the month (except August) from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Visit the www.fmlibrary.net for details and updates.Flower Mound Library 3030 Broadmoor Ln.
Flower Mound, TX 75022Phone: 972.874.6200