The Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch offers many many activities designed specifically for children, such as face painting, hayrides, bounce houses, and mazes built from hay bales.
Information you need to know in advance:
- Admittance is by reservation only. When making a reservation online you will be charged for parking.
- Monday-Friday – $10.00 per car
- Saturday-Sunday- $20.00 per car.
- All activities are free.
- Food, drinks and pumpkins are an additional charge.
- Masks recommend according to CDC guidelines.
- All activities are listed on the website
October 2 – 31, 2021
9am – 7pm
5100 Cross Timbers Rd, Flower Mound TX
(817) 430-4536 or
Cost: Free Admission; Parking fees apply (see above).
If it is raining or muddy, please check the website for the latest information on whether they’ll be open. Additionally, weather updates can be heard on the incoming phone message.
You may bring lunches or purchase drinks and snacks from the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. Picnic tables are provided for individual use. However, use of tables by any large groups or parties must be reserved and confirmed.
Have we overlooked a local pumpkin patch, haunted house, corn maze, or fall festival?
Email us with details, so we can add them to our list:)