Fort Worth Zoo Reopens May 29.
Reservations required for all to enter.
To help control the flow of people in the Zoo and to distribute guests throughout the day, the Zoo will temporarily enact a reservations system.
All guests, including members, will be asked to go online to reserve tickets for each member of their party and must select a designated time slot.
- You can only purchase tickets 72 hours in advance of the day you wish to attend.
- If reservations are full for your selected time slot, please try another time or date.
- Reservations can be printed so barcodes can be scanned at the turnstiles, or barcodes can be accessed on mobile devices for scanning. You can access your reservations at any time by clicking the “View your tickets” link on your confirmation email.
- All reservations must be done online. All ticket booths will remain closed.
- Guest & Member Services will be operating at a limited capacity to assist with membership and ticketing issues only. All reservations will need to be done online prior to your visit. No tickets will be sold at the Zoo.
- Guests must enter the Zoo during their allotted timeslot. Early or late arrivals will NOT be accommodated.
- There will be no re-entry. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering.
These precautions are TEMPORARY and will be lifted once it is safe to do so. Changes may occur at any time.
Keeping You Safe
- Social distancing among all Zoo staff and guests is vital. The Zoo will have visual reminders placed to ensure guests are maintaining a safe social distance along the pathways.
- Per state and county officials’ suggestions, guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks while visiting the Zoo. (Please be prepared to bring your own.)
- Guests will not have access to some high-touch attractions/areas of the Zoo, including some rides, animal feedings, attractions, playgrounds, water fountains and misters. Staff is continuously cleaning high-touch surfaces like vending machines, tables, chairs and more. Guests are encouraged to wash their hands after encountering those areas.
- Attendance is capped each day and entrance times are staggered to distribute the total number of guests in the Zoo.
- All Zoo staff working in the park is required to wear masks.
- In addition to restrooms located throughout the Zoo, some hand-washing stations are positioned throughout the park.
For more info, visit https://www.fortworthzoo.org/safe-start.