Gaylord Texan Presents Goblins & Giggles – Weekends this Fall
Gather for Ghoulish Fall Fun That’s Closer Than You Think
This fall, guests are invited to Gaylord Texan Resort to experience a memorable family vacation by enjoying the resort’s Goblins & Giggles celebration, occurring weekends September 11 through October 31, 2020.
Goblins & Giggles offers a wide array of family-friendly activations from spooky animal encounters and a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt to pumpkin decorating and a trick-or-treat expedition. Most of the activations take place Friday through Sunday.
In celebration of Goblins & Giggles, the resort is offering a special package starting at $259. The package includes a one-night stay, a Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt booklet and two tickets to Canvas and Pumpkin Decorating. The package excludes resort fee and parking.
Weekend events and activities include:
- Spooky Animal Encounters, providing guests with an educational opportunity to interact with and learn about a variety of incredible creatures.
- A Trick-or-Treat Expedition, where guests can explore the 4.5 acres of lush indoor gardens with stops along the way for some deliciously spooky treats.
- Canvas and Pumpkin Decorating, allowing the guests’ inner artist to come to life while creating a fall themed masterpiece.
- Ghost Stories LIVE!, where guests will learn about haunted Texas history in an interactive experience allowing the audience to become part of the story.
- A SpookEasy, the resort’s haunted hideaway, featuring spine-chilling craft cocktails and a spooky collection of terrifying, ghostly artwork procured by owner’s past.
- An Escape Room, that challenges guests to race against the clock to unlock clues and solve a puzzle before the time runs out.
Daily activities include:
- The Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin. Spookley found eight spooktacular hiding spots at the resort for his game of Halloween Hide & Seek. Guests solve puzzles to find each clue’s missing word and then use the clues to find Spookley.
- The Wildlife Rescue Experience guides guests throughout the resort to track down endangered species and help ensure that they are monitored for their protection. The virtual adventure brings the animals to life before the participants’ eyes with the magic of augmented reality.
- The Jack-O-Lantern Walk is an imaginative self-guided walkthrough experience, transporting visitors of all ages to a world of Halloween fun.
Guests can also enjoy other themed activities including family-favorite Halloween movie showings on the big screen, interactive trivia, bingo and Bedtime Stories with Morgana the Witch on their in-room television.
On weekends through September 26th, guests can relax and unwind at Paradise Springs, the resort’s 10-acre outdoor pool, featuring a 6,000-square-foot family lagoon, giant water playhouse, 600-foot long lazy river, and multiple winding waterslides. Paradise Springs is an exclusive amenity for hotel guests and has been upgraded to implement new cleanliness and social distancing measures, while balancing the aquatic experience guests have come to love.
In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices, the resort provides enhanced cleaning technology, hospital-grade disinfectants, attendants dedicated to sanitizing frequently throughout the day, social distancing protocols, and hundreds of new cleaning processes to take care of guests while they enjoy the resort’s amenities.
1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
For more info on Goblins & Giggles events and overnight room packages, visit GaylordTexan.com or call 817-778-1000.
0-2 hours: $17
2-4 hours: $19
4+ hours: $22
Overnight Parking: $22
Valet available only for ADA assistance.
*Plus applicable tax.