We all want our kids to make the most out their spring break – and with Jump Start Clinics at Goldfish Swim School, they can have even more reasons to celebrate in the water! Whether you’re heading on a vacation or staying closer to home this summer, your kids will benefit from taking a Jump Start Clinic this spring.
Goldfish Swim School Carrollton/West Plano will be offering Jump Start Clinics both weeks of Spring Break in DFW, depending on which district your child is in (Weeks of March 8 and March 15, 2021).
Clinics will run Monday – Friday and cost $117.50. That gives you five 30 minute lessons, with the same teacher at same time every day over spring break!
SAVE $10 with promo code FAMILYEGUIDE
These clinics are so effective, we guarantee you’ll see significant improvement in your child’s swimming skills in just five short days!
Reserve today on our Customer Portal or give us a call at (972) 846-4469.
Brush up on techniques
Our instructors use integrity, compassion and trust to help young swimmers brush up on their techniques during our Jump Start Clinics. We focus on all the same skills and water safety as we do in our regular swim lessons, with the benefit of having one full week of lessons, full of extraordinary results.
Depending on their swim level, swimmers will brush up on:
- Treading Water
- Breath control
- Swimming longer distances
- Stroke technique
Make the most of summer water fun
By brushing up on their swimming skills and techniques, your kids (and you!) will have a GOLDEN experience every time you head to the pool, lake or ocean this summer. Why? You’ll all be more confident in their abilities, and your kids can more readily participate in:
- Racing – Kids love to race each other to the other side of the pool, or the dock, and working up their stamina helps them go farther.
- Diving for pool toys – Entertain the kids for hours by having them dive for pool toys (because they’ll be able to hold their breath to grab them!).
- Diving boards – Whether it’s the regular diving board or the high-dive, kids will be able to jump off them into deep water, knowing how to tread water and effectively swim to the edge of the pool to safely exit the water.
- Waterslides – After going down the slide, your little swimmer can swim underwater away from the landing current and safely swim to the side of the pool or to more shallow water.
If you haven’t been swimming with us before, stop by and check out our WOW! customer service and 90-degree pool temperature (and all the other reasons why Goldfish Swim School is pretty cool!).
Reserve perpetual lessons and a Jump Start Clinic today! Get your child safer today in and around the water with Goldfish Carrollton-West Plano. Reserve today on our Customer Portal or give us a call at 972-440-3003.
Goldfish Swim School – Carrollton/West Plano
4240 International Parkway, Suite 130
Carrollton, TX 75007 / (972) 846-4469