If there is a game that is fun to play and an ideal weekend family recreation, it has to be Table Tennis. Also called Ping Pong, this game can be played by everybody: all ages and genders, plus its basic equipment is very affordable. Whether you play singles or doubles, your body exercises and benefits in many ways.
Here are some of the Health Benefits of Playing Ping Pong
- Good for your brain: The game requires fast thinking and execution. You must discover your opponent ́s strategy and act fast in returning the ball.
- Improves reflexes and hand-eye coordination: Keeping your eyes on the ball and moving your feet, your motor skills will improve.
- Easy on the joints: Unlike other sports, Table Tennis is easy on the body (joints) but it will work out your core muscles: legs and arms.
- Burn Calories: One of the best ways of getting fit while having fun. Your whole body will be in constant movement; it’s both a physical and mental workout!
- Great family bonding: With our daily lives full of work and activities, finding ways to share quality time with your family is not always easy. Connect with your kids and teens in a doubles game and enjoy more family time together!
- Ideal for relaxing: Reduces your stress and anxiety. Sit back and enjoy your family and friends. Unplug and get ready for some FUN!
- Get Social: With Table Tennis you can make new friends or challenge your colleagues to a friendly Ping Pong game. It’s a great game that helps kids and adults socialize. And it can be played indoors and outdoors!
IntegraFun is a family sports brand that designs products that enhance family time. Our ping pong sets include 4 premium paddles, 3-star rated balls, and a storage bag for easy travel and storage.
One of the sets also includes a portable/retractable net that can be used with any home or office table.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to play and have fun!
Find products and coupon codes at www.ingetrafun.com.