As of 5/28/20…
In addition to the graphic above…
- Reopened as of Friday, May 1:
- Disc golf courses (must stay in groups of 4 or less)
- Restrooms at Central Park, Lake Park and LL Woods Parks
- LLELA resumed normal hours, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Closures/cancellations still in place.
- Restrooms (except ones listed above), and water fountains in all parks are closed
- Lake Park is open, but the courtesy docks remain closed.
- Lake Park Campground is not allowing any new arrivals. The campground is currently and will remain closed until further notice. Current guests can remain in place at this time
- All LLELA programming has been cancelled until further notice.
- Regular mowing of parks and medians might be delayed
- Pavilion and other rentals are cancelled. Refunds can be requested.
- All rentals of facilities, pools, parks, and athletic fields are postponed under further notice.
- League and tournament play on city athletic fields is suspended.
For additional and updated information from the City of Lewisville regarding the opening of facilities, visit https://www.cityoflewisville.com/about-us/covid-19-information.