Summer Reading Program 2019
Get ready to blast off with Lewisville Public Library’s Summer Reading Program! Babies, kids, teens, adults— everyone can join in the fun.
June 1–July 8:
- Come to the library to receive your reading log and learn about our summer events.
- You CHOOSE your challenge! Read 25 books, 25 hours, or 25 days.
June 24–August 4:
- Turn in your completed reading log to receive your prizes and free book!
Attend free events and classes at the library during June and July!
Join LPL Teen Events on Remind and get text alerts to your phone about upcoming teen events. Just text @lplteen to 81010
5/16 TAG: Teen Advisory Group
Monday, May 20 & Tuesday, May 21, 4-6 p.m.
Bennett Program Room
Take a break from studying for Finals! Drop in for FREE relaxation, de-stressing, and energizing activities open to all teens, to help you power through your study sessions so you can ace your exams! No registration required.
- 6/6 Painting with ARThouse
- 6/13 Easy Microwave Cooking
- 6/20 Teens v. Adults Trivia
- 6/27 Bad Art Night
- 7/11 Teen Game Night
- 7/18 K-Pop Prom
- 7/25 Make Art Together
Teen Writer’s Group: 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 2 p.m.
Lewisville Library1197 W Main St, Lewisville, TX 75067 Phone:(972) 219-3570 http://www.cityoflewisville.com/index.aspx?page=541
Looking for more fun events and activities?