Note: Occupancy is limited to the number of parking spots available in the circle and the concrete lot by the playground/pavilion. Additional parking areas will be closed to beach goers. Should occupancy numbers reach a capacity that does not allow for social distancing guidelines to be maintained, the beach may close.
Here are some other reminders regarding Little Elm Park & Beach:
- Hours are currently 8am – 8pm.
- Bridgeview Circle will be open for individuals using DFW Surf or those launching their paddleboard or kayaks.
- The grilling area is closed. No outside grills/cooking equipment allowed.
Other general reminders:
- Practice social distancing with at least six feet between parties outside of your household.
- Large gatherings are discouraged.
- Minimize social gatherings with individuals outside of your household.
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- While masks are not required, they are recommended to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- No dogs, no glass, and no grills are allowed on the beach.
Little Elm Beach has one of the largest open swim areas in North Texas, and offers a lot of family fun. There is not a lifeguard on duty, so please be careful. Life jackets are available on loan at the beach.
The Little Elm Beach is located inside of Little Elm Park, 701 W. Eldorado Parkway. Parking is free on weekdays (not holidays). There are not lifeguards at the beach; police and staff patrol frequently.
Dogs are allowed in Little Elm Park if they are on a leash at all times. Dogs and other pets are NOT allowed on the beach. Always clean up after your animals!
The park and beach are open 24/7 and are free for everyone, including parking. Outside grills are not allowed, but you may grill on the provided grills in the park. Glass bottle are not allowed. Dogs are not allowed on the beach, but may be in the park on a leash. Please do not play obscene music as the beach is family friendly.
There are ten sand volleyball courts down on the beach, overlooking the lake, and two more courts up by the playground in the park. The courts are filled with championship quality (AVP approved) sand, perfect for any tournaments or casual games you have planned. The courts are first come first serve, but may be rented for tournaments.
DFW Surf has teamed up with the City of Little Elm to offer kayak, paddleboard, and bike rentals as well as tours, at Little Elm Beach. More info can be found at https://dfwsurf.com/little-elm-beach/.
Beginning Memorial weekend, the Town will be charging a $10 per car parking fee on Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day. This is through Labor Day and a come and go pass. However, to provide a cost reduction to Little Elm residents, a $25 seasonal parking pass is available. This pass is valid any time there are parking fees throughout the summer with the exception of 4th of July. These passes can only be purchased at Little Elm Rec Center. This is a parking fee, not a park usage fee so patrons have the options of parking outside of the park and walking in or utilizing Efrogs Little Elm, which runs through the summer. There will be no parking charge Monday through Friday.