Little Elm Park hours: Daily 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Little Elm Beach has one of the largest open swim areas in North Texas, and offers a lot of family fun. There is not a lifeguard on duty, so please be careful. Life jackets are available on loan at the beach.
The Little Elm Beach is located inside of Little Elm Park, 701 W. Eldorado Parkway. Parking is free on weekdays (not holidays). There are not lifeguards at the beach; police and staff patrol frequently.
The Beach at Little Elm Park
Located along the western shoreline of Little Elm Park, the public swim beach provides swimmers a safe enclosed sand beach area that does not allow boat traffic. The beach is an open sand play area and the Town of Little Elm requests users to follow the posted rules.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Swim in designated areas only.
- No outside grills or cooking equipment allowed in the park. Please use designated park grills only.
- No pets on the beach or beach sidewalk – all pets in the park must be kept on a leash.
- No glass containers.
- Canopy tents must be kept 15 feet from the shoreline.
- No camping tents on beach. Overnight camping must be in designated camping areas only and you must obtain a camping permit to camp
- No fishing from beach and surrounding areas.
- No amplified sound allowed (i.e., radios, boom boxes, etc.)
- No loitering on sidewalks or in parking lots.
The park and beach are open 24/7 and are free for everyone, (parking fees may apply). Outside grills are not allowed, but you may grill on the provided grills in the park. Glass bottle are not allowed. Dogs are not allowed on the beach, but may be in the park on a leash. Please do not play obscene music as the beach is family friendly.
There are ten sand volleyball courts down on the beach, overlooking the lake, and two more courts up by the playground in the park. The courts are filled with championship quality (AVP approved) sand, perfect for any tournaments or casual games you have planned. The courts are first come first serve, but may be rented for tournaments.
DFW Surf has teamed up with the City of Little Elm to offer kayak, paddleboard, and bike rentals as well as tours, at Little Elm Beach. More info can be found at https://dfwsurf.com/little-elm-beach/.
There is a $10 per vehicle fee per trip into the park every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 1 through Labor Day. Parking attendants take cash or credit cards onsite. We also offer a Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $25 and Non-Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $75. Passes are usually available in April each year. Purchasing a Little Elm Park Season Parking Pass does not guarantee a parking spot.
- Seasonal Parking Passes are not valid on the Fourth of July.
- Seasonal Parking Passes are valid for the Little Elm Brew & Que; Parking fees are $20 at the gate without a pass. If you purchase a ticket to the event and do not have a Seasonal Parking Pass, you can buy one for $10 for that day only.
- Parking fees also apply on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
To purchase a Seasonal Parking Pass, please visit The Rec at The Lakefront™ at 303 Main Street.
This is a parking fee, not a park usage fee so patrons have the options of parking outside of the park and walking in or utilizing Efrogs Little Elm, which runs through the summer.