Pools & Water Parks 2020
(Cities Listed Alphabetically)
6/23/20: Because so many facilities have reopened, we’re only noting exceptions below. Please note that many facilities are limiting capacity and requiring reservations in advance. Click on any facility name for more details.
Family eGuide is hyper-local to the Flower Mound/ Lewisville area. The list below includes all public pools, water parks, aquatic centers, and splash pads in these two cities, as well as those that physically border them. We’ve also included a few of the Metroplex’s largest waterparks as well.
- Coppell Aquatic Center
- The indoor pool at The CORE reopened for lap swim and indoor water feature access only. Reservations required for both. Water feature reservations will be limited to one family at a time. Reservations may be made online at coppellactivities.com.
- The outdoor pool at The CORE will reopen July 1.
- Water Works Waterpark
Will not open in 2020.
- Flower Mound CAC Pools
Indoor Pool – Opened June 1
Outdoor Pool – Reopening TBD
- Heritage Park Sprayground
- Dove Park Sprayground
- Dove Park Pool/Waterpark
- Parr Park Sprayground
- Pirate Beach at Legoland Discovery Center
- Pleasant Glade Pool
- The REC Sprayground
- The REC Aquatics Center
- Lewisville Sun Valley Pool
- Lewisville Old Town Aquatic Center
Old Town Aquatics Park will not open this summer
- Lewisville Natatorium Pool
North Richland Hills
- North Richland Hills: NRH20 CLOSED for 2020
- The Colony Aquatic Park
No public swim this summer; Lessons available 6/22
- Lewisville ISD Aquatics Center East
- Hawaiian Falls The Colony
Looking for more fun events and activities?