Pools & Water Parks 2020
(Cities Listed Alphabetically)
5/27/20: Many pools and water parks remain closed at this time. We’ve researched and updated each post below with the most current information available, and will continue to update details as they become available throughout the summer.
Family eGuide is hyper-local to the Flower Mound/ Lewisville area. The list below includes all public pools, water parks, aquatic centers, and splash pads in these two cities, as well as those that physically border them. We’ve also included a few of the Metroplex’s largest waterparks as well.
Opens 6/15/20 @ 25% capacity
2020 Scheduled Openings:
* Heritage Park Splash Pad – Monday, June 1
* Community Activity Center Indoor Pool – Monday, June 1
* Community Activity Center Outdoor Pool – Saturday, July 4
* Aquatic Center (Now open)
25% capacity; no interactive features
* Pleasant Glade (opening June 15)
* Dove Pool (opening June 15)
* Spraygrounds (opening TBD)
- Dove Park Sprayground*
- Dove Park Pool/Waterpark*
- Parr Park Sprayground*
- Pirate Beach at Legoland Discovery Center
- Pleasant Glade Pool*
- The REC Sprayground*
- The REC Aquatics Center*
As of 5/26/20:
– Old Town Aquatics Park will not open this summer
– Sun Valley Aquatics Park is slated to open; No confirmed date
– Splash Day is canceled this summer
Little Elm Beach is open with limited parking to reduce crowds.
North Richland Hills
NRH2O is scheduled to reopen June 15
Hawaiian Falls Roanoke is scheduled to reopen May 29
Hawaiian Falls The Colony is scheduled to reopen May 30
- The Colony Aquatic Park
- Lewisville ISD Aquatics Center East
- Hawaiian Falls – Locations in The Colony, Roanoke, Garland, and more!!
Looking for more fun events and activities?