Love is My Superpower
What is Your Summer Camp About & Why Would I Want My Child to Attend?
Have you watched the news lately?
It is not hard to see that our planet could use a few young Loving Superheroes to help save us from an often cruel and heartless world.
No need to fear! Because it has always been the most LOVING PEOPLE that do the most GOOD in the world.
A Loving way of life has always been a popular slogan, objective, virtue and ideology for pop culture that still dominates music, poetry and romance, but rarely has there been any solid, organized education or training with Practical Application on HOW to BE a Loving Person in our day-to-day lives. This is what we do with young people and adults.
Like any other ability, loving is an essential life skill that can easily be developed and enhanced.
Out of the power of love rises ALL the positive aspects of life and living: kindness, compassion, empathy, helping, caring, giving, sharing, forgiveness, peace, true happiness and so much more.
These are the behaviors that make humans powerful.
It is when a solid foundation of unconditional love has been firmly established in the life of a child, that they become a force for goodness and thus become true real life superheroes!
In our innovative Kids Summer Camp, we accomplish ALL of this through:
- Art & Crafts
- Story Telling
- Laughing Yoga
What are the benefits my child would receive?
We have created a first-of-its-kind Love is My Superpower – Superhero Training Academy – Kids Summer Camp where we teach and inspire young people (ages 5 to 12) to BE Heart-Centered Loving People.
Believe it or not, being a loving person is not that hard to do, it just takes a little training, some guidance and inspiration. Kids catch on fast.
- To be a loving force your life, in your family & in your world.
- To have positive functional relationships with everyone.
- To embrace the power of unconditional self love through self worth, self esteem and self value.
- To open them to a more loving way of life that benefits themselves and all the lives they touch in countless ways.
- Encourage our children to be a real life loving superhero everyday!
- And so much more!
We also engage the Parents through daily reports & child/parent homework so everyone benefits.
We invite your little Superheroes to join us for 5 days of big fun, adventure and entertainment.
Love is My Superpower Summer Camp
- Ages: Kids 5-12
- Dates: July 30th-Aug 3rd 2018
- Times: 9 am to 5 pm
- Cost: $175 per child
- Location: CSLDallas, 4801 Spring Valley Rd #115, Dallas, TX
- Day 1. DISCOVERY: We learn the true Power of Unconditional Love.
- Day 2. UNCONDITIONAL SELF LOVE: What make us powerful.
- Day 3 & 4. TAKING YOUR POWER: The day-to-day application exercises.
- Day 5. Local Field Trip Performance & Superhero Graduation.
The world needs more loving superheroes! Nothing is more important. Nothing is more needed. BE A SUPERHERO!
To Register, see the promo video or learn more visit http://csldallas.org/calendar-item/love-is-my-superpower-kids-camp/.