What’s NEW at Disney 2018?
One of the most fun aspects of a Disney vacation is that no two trips are ever the same. Whether you travel to a new Disney destination or revisit your favorite, there is always something new to experience.
Disney has planned some fantastic additions for 2018:
Walt Disney World:
- Toy Story Land opens summer 2018 at Hollywood Studios
- New show at Animal Kingdom featuring characters from the movie “Up” just in time for Animal
- Kingdom’s 20th anniversary
- 25th Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival begins February 28th
- 8 new dining locations at Disney Springs to tempt your taste buds
- Pixar Pier opens summer 2018 with four new neighborhoods celebrating your favorite Pixar movies
- Pixar Fest opens April 13, 2018 for a limited time with a new nighttime spectacular and the return of 2 favorite parades
- Expanded Food & Wine festival at Disney’s California Adventure Park returns March 2-April 12, 2018 with music, entertainment, activities, presentations, and amazing tastes and sips
Disney Cruise Line:
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table debuts on the Disney Magic in March 2018
- Visit new Italian and Irish ports on a summer European itinerary
- Fall 2018 itineraries include stops in Bermuda and Quebec City, Canada
Don’t book without contacting Michelle first for the latest tips and tricks for getting the most out of a Disney vacation. Michelle is a graduate of Disney’s College of Knowledge and provides custom, VIP, memorable Disney vacations for all. All Michelle’s planning services are complimentary when you book a package through her. Contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-566-4572.