Tickets on sale now!
Experience the magic of Christmas aboard the beautifully decorated Grapevine Vintage Railroad’s North Pole Express®. Bring the whole family and join Mrs. Claus on a holiday adventure to Santa’s Workshop in the Christmas Capital of Texas®. All guests receive a delicious chocolate chip cookie baked in Mrs. Claus’ North Pole kitchens and a taste of Santa’s Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk served in a keepsake Memory Mug. Children will also receive a beautiful “We Believe” bell. Festive pajamas encouraged!
Nov. 21, 25-30
Dec. 2-7, 9-14, 16-23
Purchase tickets HERE!
Grapevine Christmas Village
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Your North Pole Express experience includes:
• Souvenir ticket
• Christmas train ride hosted by Mrs. Claus
• “We Believe” silver bell for all children
• Delicious chocolate chip cookie
• Santa’s Frosty Chocolate Snow Milk served in a keepsake Memory Mug
• Santa’s Workshop Broadway-style show
• Stroll through the snowy Christmas Village Forest with photo ops along the way
• Keepsake photo with Santa
Please Note: The Grapevine Vintage Railroad requires guests to purchase tickets for this event in even numbers. All coaches are equipped with bench-style seating designed to accommodate two guests. Due to the popularity of this event, the railroad will be seating the train to maximize available seating. Guests purchasing tickets in odd numbers will find a member of another party seated with their family, or a family member seated with another party.
Parking is available within walking distance to the Christmas Village (705 S. Main St.). Shuttles will not operate this year, so allow plenty of time to park and get to the village. Guests can also park for free at their local TEXRail station and ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station for a short walk to the Christmas Village. TEXRail riders can also show their metro train ticket for front-of-the-line access in the fast track line for North Pole Express boarding passes.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd. – Grapevine Main Parking Garage (ADA Accessible) – fees apply
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Parking Lot (ADA Accessible) – free
- 410 W. Dallas Rd. – Lone Star Hi-Railers Model Train Association – free
- Additional parking throughout Historic Grapevine – free
- TEXRail station – Ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station
Have questions? Please call the Grapevine Visitor Information Center at +1.817.410.3185 or email VisitorInfo@GrapevineTexasUSA.com.
Tickets are non-refundable.