North Texas Irish Festival Giveaway
North Texas Irish Festival Giveaway: Largest celebration of Irish culture in Southwest harkens back to its roots of music and merry-making – and Family eGuide is giving away tickets!!
North Texas Irish Festival Celebrates Celtic Culture
March 2-4, 2018 in Dallas’s Fair Park
Whether there is Irish blood in your ancestry –or whether you are simply Irish for a day –make plans to be in Fair Park March 2-4to kick up your heels and enjoy concerts from the best Irish musicians from around the world.
Music, dancing, whiskey tastings, blacksmithing demonstrations, horse displays, Celtic storytelling, animal rescue groups, Shepherd’s pie, Irish stew, dozens of activities for kids and child-friendly entertainment, and chef demonstrations are all found at this family-friendly festival that includes 13 stages of entertainment.
Hours, Admission and Location
- 6 to11 p.m. on Friday, March 2
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 3
- 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.on Sunday, March 4.
- Tickets are available online at www.ntif.org.
- Admission is FREE on Friday from 6 to 7 p.m.; $10 after (50% off coupons online at www.ntif.org).
- A one-day ticket is $20 on Saturday and $15 on Sunday at the gate.
- A two-day ticket is $25 and a weekend pass is $30.
- Discount tickets are available at area TomThumb and Albertsons stores.
- Children 11 and under are FREE when accompanied by adult family member.
- Seniors over 65 or current military members (with valid military ID) receive $5 off all gate prices.
- Dogs are allowed in on a short leash with a $1 requested donation to animal rescue groups supported by the festival.
- Leprechauns (in full ceremonial dress and carrying pot of gold) are FREE.
Parking is available in and around Fair Park, or attendees can take the DART (take the Green Line!) to the front entrance of Fair Park and the North Texas Irish Festival.
The public can call (972) 943-4616, or visit ww.ntif.org for more information.
GIVEAWAY: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED…
Enter to WIN 2 Tickets to the 2018 North Texas Irish Festival in Dallas!
- Giveaway ends at midnight on Thursday, February 22, 2018.
- Winner will be announced later that same day here and on Facebook.
* You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Texas to enter. Tickets are valid for one-day admission, March 2-4, 2018. Tickets hold no cash value. Once winners are announced, they will have 24 hours to respond, before another winner is chosen. All winning entries will be verified.
Watch for more giveaways coming soon to familyeguide.com!