Giveaway Details Below…
The music, the dancing, the cultural talent, education and family-friendly atmosphere is all found at the North Texas Irish Festival, which returns March 6-8, 2020, to Dallas’s Fair Park. One of the largest Irish festivals in the U.S., the North Texas Irish Festival celebrates the amazing music, dance, and cultural talent in the beautiful, rich tradition of Irish and other Celtic influences. Tens of thousands of fans (Irish and Irish-for-a-day alike!) will converge upon Fair Park to enjoy top musicians and dancers from around the world and a number of cultural presentations on 13 different stages.
Music, dancing, whiskey tastings, horse displays, Celtic storytelling, animal rescue groups, Shepherd’s pie, Irish stew, dozens of activities for kids, child-friendly entertainment and chef demonstrations will comprise a weekend of fun for fans of all ages.
*Back by popular demand* is the North Texas Irish Festival Fun Run on Saturday, March 7, 8-11 a.m., in historic Fair Park. This family-friendly 5K fun run is perfect for runners or walkers of any age or ability, and also dogs! All registered runners will receive a T-shirt, a medal, one ticket to the North Texas Irish Festival, and two beers after the run (if they are of legal drinking age).
The North Texas Irish Festival is presented by the Southwest Celtic Music Association, an all-volunteer, non-profit association based in Dallas that fosters the great tradition of Irish culture in North Texas.
Friday, March 6 – Sunday, March 8, 2020
- Friday: 6 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Fair Park, Dallas, TX
Tickets for the North Texas Irish Festival will be available online at www.NTIF.org and at DFW-area Tom Thumb and Albertsons stores.
- Friday night: FREE from 6 to 7 p.m.; $10 after 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: At the gate, a one-day ticket is $20 on Saturday and $20 on Sunday, two-day ticket is $30, and weekend pass is $35.
- Children 11 and under FREE when accompanied by adult family member.
- Tickets for seniors over 65 or current military members (with valid military ID) receive $5 off.
- Dogs are allowed in on a short leash and a $1 donation is requested, which will be given to animal rescue groups supported by the festival.
- Leprechauns (in full ceremonial dress and carrying a pot of gold) are FREE.
ENTER TO WIN tickets in our FLASH GIVEAWAY (Open until noon on March 1, 2020):
Enter to WIN 4 single-day tickets to the 2020 North Texas Irish Festival – 10 WINNERS!
Three ways to enter! ~ENDED~
- Like and Retweet this tweet for an entry.
And the WINNERS are…
@Amanda Bell Ford, @Kate Reynolds, @Melissa Phillips, @Kelly Loving Carlson, Oanh Cao Ball, Teresa Arra, Laura Tarin Rushing, Stephanie Mehl, @Kiley Taylor Hora, @Shanno Banano, @drigo1178, and @MaxJacobson12. If you’ve won, please email us ASAP at “register at familyeguide dot com” to claim your tickets. Thanks to everyone who entered… More giveaways coming soon!!
Giveaway is open to Texas residents only. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Giveaway ends at noon on Sunday, March 1, 2020. Winner will be announced here and on Facebook on March 1st. Winner must respond within 24 hours or a new winner may be chosen. Tickets can be picked up in Flower Mound or will be mailed via USPS within 24 hours of receiving an address from winners. Good luck!