North Texas State Fair
August 16-24, 2019
North Texas State Fair Ground
2217 North Carroll Blvd, Denton, TX 76201
The North Texas Fair & Rodeo is an annual nine-day fair and rodeo offering activities for all ages including: live concerts, horse and livestock shows, contests, cook-offs, food, fun, games and more.
2019 Gate Hours:
|August 16th|| |
6:00pm – 1:00am
|August 17th||Saturday||1:00pm – 1:00am|
|August 18th||Sunday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|August 19th||Monday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 20th||Tuesday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 21st||Wednesday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 22nd||Thursday||6:00pm – 12:00am|
|August 23rd||Friday||6:00pm – 1:00am|
|August 24th||Saturday||1:00pm – 1:00am|
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – $15.00 Adults
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $20.00 Adults
- Saturday and Sunday BEFORE 6:00pm – $15.00 Adults (Tickets available to purchase at the Gate Entrance only).
- 4-Day Ticket – $60.00
- Season Pass – $120.00
- Senior / Military – $14 Adults (Tickets available to purchase at the Gate only with proper ID & documentation).
- Teachers – $5.00 Off at Gate Entrance with valid School District Identification Card.
- Children ages 7-12 years old – $5.00 (Any day of the Fair)
- Children ages 6 and under – FREE (Any day of the Fair)
** All prices subject to change
Gate Admission includes the Fair, Rodeo Events & Concerts!
Parking is available every day of the event for $10.00
Every Saturday, from 1:00pm-1:00am, there will be a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE at:
First Baptist Church (1100 Malone St., Denton, TX) &
Denton High School (1007 Fulton St., Denton, TX)
The shuttle will be running continuously on both Saturdays and pick up at either location point and drop off at our gates.