January 2021 – Program DISCONTINUED
For $5 per person or a Max of 15 per family, anyone with a child accompanying them can swim on Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Whether you want to help your children practice their swimming skills or your family needs some bonding time, a Family Swim is a great way to spend an afternoon. Enjoy your afternoon in our shiver-free pool that’s heated to a pleasant 90°.
A Fun & Beneficial Experience for Any Family
As a parent, you’re probably well aware that kids don’t truly know if they’ll enjoy something until they dive in and do it. Fortunately, most kids love the water.
This activity can benefit your whole family because:
- You can teach your child about water safety & introduce him or her to the water
- You can relax in our warm pool while your swimmer shows you his or her skills
- You can determine if your child would benefit from swimming lessons
- Spending time in the pool together is a great way to get energy out
- Your child will feel more comfortable with you in the water
If you’re not enrolled in Goldfish Swim School, Open Swim sessions are also a great way to get your feet wet. Explore our fun, safe, tropical facilities and get a glimpse of the experiences we create for our students and their families.
Please note: For safety purposes, we require at least one adult to be in the water with each child who cannot swim independently.
Goldfish Swim School – Carrollton/West Plano
4240 International Parkway, Suite 130
Carrollton, TX 75007 / (972) 846-4469