Peach Blackberry Cobbler with Pecan Topping
Peach Blackberry Cobbler: This yummy dessert is a family favorite! Delicious warm peaches and blackberries, with a sweet crunchy pecan topping! Easy enough to make on a weeknight… special enough for a holiday spread!
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 6 large)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare Pecan Topping: Stir together brown sugar, melted butter, and salt. Add flour and pecans, and stir until blended. Let stand 15 minutes. Mixture should be firm enough to crumble.
- Prepare Filling: Stir together peaches, sugar, flour, and nutmet in a large pot or pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Stir occasionally, 6 to 7 minutes or until juices have thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in blackberries. Spray a 9×13 baking dish* with cooking spray and spoon mixture into dish. Crumble topping over the warm peach mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Looking for more great recipes?