The following is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
PediaQ Offers At-Home Care for Kids
As we head into fall, and children are back in the classroom, kids are bound to spread viruses:( Unfortunately, as the number sick kids increases, so does the wait time at your pediatrician’s office and local urgent care centers. To compound the issue, sitting in a waiting room increases your exposure to even more germs!
PediaQ… On-Demand Pediatric Urgent Care
This intuitive, easy-to-use app connects you with highest-quality pediatric nurse practitioners, who come to your home (or wherever they’re needed) within one hour!!
PediaQ Treats a Wide Variety of Issues & Illnesses:
- UTI/ Stomach Ache
- Eye Infection
For a complete list visit: http://www.pediaq.care/whatwetreat.
Some of the benefits of PediaQ:
- No waiting for an appointment. No hassles of arranging a sitter for other children. No long waits in a waiting area. And no risk of infection from other sick children (that’s a big one for me!).
- PediaQ is there when your pediatrician can’t be (Weekdays 4pm-12am & Weekends 8am-12am)
- PediaQ is staffed with the highest quality pediatric-focused nurse practitioners in the market. Most of the Q-Certified nurse practitioners have 5-10+ years of pediatric experience
- All your medical information is safe, secure and available for your pediatrician
As with any other medical visit, your insurance provider will determine services that are covered by your plan. PediaQ will even submit a claim to your insurance provider and notify you of any services that were not covered.
Take this opportunity to give PediaQ a chance to earn your business and see first hand why so many North Texas families are trusting PediaQ with their kids!
* If you don’t have insurance, or don’t want to use it, PediaQ’s cash pay pricing is very competitive compared to pediatric urgent care centers, and much less than the ER for common illnesses.
See PediaQ In Action!
Try PediaQ and SAVE:
Limited Offer: PediaQ is waving the convenience fee, so your only cost for a Pediatric House Call visit is your urgent care co-pay.
Check out the raving reviews about PediaQ:
For more information, visit PediaQ.care or follow PediaQ on Facebook.