Peppa Pig World of Play Opens at Grapevine Mills
Get Ready For Snorts and Giggles – Tickets Are Now On Sale
Entertainment One (eOne) and Merlin Entertainments (Merlin) will opened the first U.S. Peppa Pig World of Play indoor attraction at Grapevine Mills on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 a.m. Visitors will get a first look at the unique immersive play experience based on eOne’s much-loved animated series.
Peppa Pig World of Play is specially designed to take children on an interactive journey through the magical world of Peppa Pig, where they can explore, interact and engage with all their favorite themes, sounds and characters from the show. The bright and colorful indoor attraction features 14 play areas, each inspired by instantly recognizable locations from the TV series and carefully created to the latest in visual and sensory effects technology to guarantee a truly memorable day out for families.
Guests can explore 14 incredible playscapes including key highlights:
- Peppa’s Family House: where visitors can play inside the iconic living room and kitchen, have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with Daddy Pig;
- Supermarket: children can have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list;
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: an activity area where children can help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage;
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: children can climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre;
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: little ones will love crawling through tunnels, exploring bedrooms and sliding into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow;
- Peppa’s Treehouse, George’s Fort, Muddy Puddles and George’s Dinosaur Discovery: imaginatively themed play areas that recreate key themes from the show for children to enjoy;
- Sensory Garden: this interactive sensory garden features a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more.
Also included at the attraction are fairground themed party rooms for birthday celebrations, a theatre to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift store, story times and arts and craft sessions alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play.
Operated by global leisure giant Merlin under a licensing agreement with eOne, Peppa Pig World of Play is a truly immersive indoor attraction play concept that is set to roll out in other key locations around the world in 2019.
Peppa Pig World of Play
3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Grapevine, TX
$20 for children and $5 for adults